I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 8

Renat Fatkhullin:

It has been written several times - VAT is charged by a European company only for buyers from the Eurozone.

VAT is not charged for others (unless the tax laws in other countries have changed).

If you are referring to a freelance service, it is a service which also incurs VAT.

What exactly are you arguing about? Who is the seller? We are.

Our liability is limited by the terms and conditions, although there is always the possibility of going to court.

I am not arguing at all, I have no position here, on the contrary, I want to understand the matter, that is why there are so many questions!

The bottom line is that only EU buyers currently pay VAT, right?

There are no plans to withhold income tax (analogue of personal income tax) from recipients of money from you?

What will be the basis for the transfer of funds from MQ to the seller of the goods or to a freelancer - for the provision of MQ services?

VAT only from Europeans, until the tax conditions change.

We do not withhold any taxes from the authors and the authors have to pay taxes in their own country on the income received.

It is an agency agreement which everyone agreed to when putting up their products or services. We will now propose to accept it anew because the legal entity has changed.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We do not withhold any taxes from the authors and the authors have to pay taxes in their own country on the income received.

According to the agency agreement, which everyone agreed to when putting up their products or services. Now we propose to accept it anew because of the change of the legal entity.

It remains to read this agency agreement in its new version (the current one, I remember, had many dubious points), then you can understand the situation more clearly.

Thank you.

And in which EU country is it not necessary to withhold tax on income? In Germany, for example, the broker withholds tax...

I certainly apologise, but I cannot understand why MQ's agency fee (commission) is not then subject to VAT in the current scheme?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
I certainly apologise, but I can't understand why MQ's agency fee (commission) is not subject to VAT in the current scheme then?
Write one post at a time and wait for an answer.

Renat Fatkhullin:

VAT only from Europeans, until the tax conditions change.

It is an agency agreement which everyone agreed to when putting up their products or services. Now we will propose to accept it again because the legal entity has changed.

Renat is a very big request, there are different users on the forum and information gets lost in the flow of questions.
It is very important for us (freelancers who work here every day) to hear from you and maybe you could use feedback from us. Is it possible to create some kind of communication channel between us (through a forum where only the administration and freelance users can write or something else) to promptly notify about the changes.
Because now I have to learn about disconnection of webmoney from the thread where the user can not find the output button, or wade through the posts of users who are not related to freelancing.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Write one post at a time and wait for a reply.

Citizen, don't point.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Under the agency contract, which everyone agreed to when bidding for their products or services. We will now propose to accept it anew, as the legal entity has changed.

Renat, please clarify, do the programmers in the freelance section provide services to individuals or to MQ? Where can I see the agency agreement?

Irek Gilmutdinov:

Renat, please clarify, do the programmers in the freelance section provide services to individuals or to MQ? Where can I see the agency agreement?

Apparently, the contract isthe "Terms of Use". Not much can be understood from these terms and conditions, in my opinion. From yesterday's communication with Renat, I understood that MQ is an agent acting on behalf of the principal, for which he receives remuneration in the form of commission. Accordingly, you have instructed the Agent (MQ) to find you a job under a civil law contract or provide information about the job (not the point here), with the Agent acting on his own behalf and assuming all obligations in the transaction (attention, then why does the arbitration eat away at the commission of both parties?). And in fact there is a contradiction here, as the civil law contract is not for services between the Contractor and the Client, and the Contractor is itself the provider of a service, let's call it "Code Writing". I don't know EU law, but in RF it would be tax avoidance on insurance premiums. The case would change if MQ acted on behalf of the Client and honestly took money for the site and the transfer of funds to the Principal.

So it is MQ who is the agent?

This is not an idle question for me, because I have been self-employed and paying NAP for six months now. But according to the law:

Не вправе применять специальный налоговый режим:

5) persons carrying on business activities in the interests of another person on the basis of contracts of agency, commission agreements or agency contracts, unless otherwise provided for in paragraph 6 of this part;

Here, as I understand it, a self-employed person cannot be an agent, but not vice versa. I am not very versed in the legal aspects, I would like to clarify this point - who is the agent and who is the person in whose interests the agent is acting.