What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 20

Pavel Verveyko:

about the car i totally agree. this is fraud by the bank! covered up by the law and justified by your own fears(

from what i have read a question arose from this phrase - was the blockage after less than half a year
did the blockage come after exceeding 1,000,000 immediately or after half a year?

The only time the account was over a lakh, you were immediately blocked and a letter from the bank saying you were suspected of fraud, and the bank refused to co-operate with you. Two accounts went out - two different names. So it's on the flow.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The only time the account was over a lakh, you were immediately blocked and a letter from the bank saying you were suspected of fraud, well, the bank refused to cooperate with you afterwards. Two accounts went out - two different names. So it is on the flow.

It's clear from the start that there is a flow(

You can't buy a normal car for 40K and pay tax on it, it's the wrong country. I'm amazed, what can I say.

Arkadii Zagorulko:
You can't buy a normal car for 40K and pay tax on it, it's the wrong country. I'm amazed, what can I say.

I too have been in amazement since 2014.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've been in amazement since 2014 too.

:)

Maybe I just don't understand the rich. I'm underpaying my taxes, my conscience is killing me. Well, I don't have a house, also since 2014 by the way, and a 15-year-old Ave that I bought 9 years ago.

I think if I had such a turnover, I would pay, and then of course we will see. I don't want it to turn out to be Leo Tolstoy in words but in deeds....

Arkadii Zagorulko:

:)

Maybe I just don't understand rich people. I am underpaying taxes, my conscience is killing me. Well, I do not have a house, also since 2014 by the way, and a 15-year-old Avechka, which I bought 9 years ago.

I think if I had such a turnover, I would pay, and then of course we will see. I don't want it to turn out to be Leo Tolstoy in words but in deeds....

Wealth !=turnover

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Wealth !=turnover

That's not what I wrote, the rich aren't rich, they just have lots of money :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The deadline is not known, the blockages were received after less than half a year, no specific information was given by the bank. I will say one thing: there have been no allegations of fraud, nor has there been any fraud, everything has been straightforward. You don't need to make a turnover of a million on one card all the time, then there won't be any problems. We have now opened several accounts with different private banks, but this is no solution. It is possible to go offshore, which is not difficult, the question is how to work with cash withdrawal, there are a lot of banks in the country, but actually not many, if the money turnover is normal. They should go to MPs for advice, in our country they have a lot of experience in this business.

P.S. Who is not in the subject, 1 million grivnas, it is only about $40000, for such money even a normal car cannot be bought.

Hey, what do you drive if you're not satisfied with forty thousand?

It's just that, to be honest, you don't give the impression of being rich.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Hey, what do you drive, then, if forty grand doesn't suit you?

It's just that, to be honest, you don't give the impression of being rich.

To be honest, I take taxis, or public transport, it's more my thing. Oh, yeah, I got a Honda scooter for small trips.

And once again:Wealth != turnover.

A man with 100 dollars can make a turnover of more than a million hryvnias on the card in less than a year, while the other having 100 000 can not make it in 5 years. It all depends on the line of business.

Where's everybody who needed web money gone?

Let me swap 1 to 1, I still have about 500 vmz. I hope the reputation is good enough to trust.

PS: thanks to the adequate moderators!