What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 2

Alexander Puzanov:

-

You've changed everything so much that I'm confused :) Thank you so much for the tip! :)

Mihail Matkovskij:

You've changed everything so much that I'm confused :) Thank you so much for the tip! :)

Never mind, yesterday was Friday, we understand ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nothing, yesterday was Friday, we understand )))

It's just that they madethe button so I thought it was just the Webmoney logo. Here's the paradox. Friday has nothing to do with it, but a funny coincidence :)

Mihail Matkovskij:
Was about to withdraw money to Webmoney, but saw the following in a message: "... To withdraw by this method you need an active account in WebMoney payment system and WMZ-purse...". Button "Withdraw" is not available. But how my account can be inactive, if I just topped up my phone with WMZ? Before that I withdrew funds from my account to Webmani and everything was fine. What is wrong now, what to do and how to withdraw funds?

It's OK, I get it out all the time!!!

Taras Vavryn:

It's okay, I get it out all the time!

Everyone here does it all the time. What's the point otherwise?

You're the only one who hasn't read the thread...

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing to WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct withdrawals to cards.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing from WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct output to cards.

With conversion at internal Visa / MC rates ?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing to WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct withdrawals to cards.

Are QIWI or YandexMoney planned? A huge audience uses them.

Artyom Trishkin:
Is QIWI or YandexMoney planned? A huge audience uses them.

Is it real? A huge global audience uses yandex money?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it real? A huge global audience using Yandex money?

It was you yourself who added your "world" to my words. Don't distort the context.

And in Russia, yes, a huge audience uses these systems. And Russia is part of the global community, and part of the MQL community. And not a small audience either.