Based on the "Div hunter" strategy - page 7

prostotrader:

Two storeys

Joint 0.5 - 1.0 mm (masonry on Tytan foam adhesive), this is not mortar, but YTONG blocks(https://www.ytong.ru/produkty-ytong.php) :)

I built my house exactly with YTOYG blocks and that's why I said so. But when I was building such glue-foam was not found. At that time, they sold a thin-sheathed masonry mortar straight from the factory in Mozhaisk.

There are 50 30 kg bags on a pallet. I took 1 sack per 1 cubic metre of blocks. That's what the salesman told me, but I have almost half of it left.

Didn't you go to their master class? For some reason I think you live and build in the Moscow region, and they hold master classes not far from the Moscow Ring Road along Riga highway. When I attended these courses, they were held at one of Moscow's construction markets. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one, and I have never been there again.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Did you spend a lot of effort to get into these construction subtleties? I remember wanting to build, but I started surfing on websites and getting into it - there is a lot of information, and without understanding it, there is anxiety that they will cheat and scam me for money.

There is a lot, since last August I spent the whole winter sorting it out.

But it is impossible to cover everything..... Although I have bought a project from an architectural bureau.

The most important thing is the builders, i.e. the team that builds - that is the most important thing.

Alexey Viktorov:

I built my house with YTOYG blocks and that's why I said so. But when I was building I had never seen such glue-foam. At that time they were selling thin-sheathed masonry mortar straight from the factory in Mozhaisk.

On the pallet there are 50 bags of 30 kg. I took at a rate of 1 bag at 1 M.cu. blocks. That's what the vendors advised me, but I have almost half of it left.

Didn't you go to a workshop with them? For some reason, I think you live and build in the Moscow region, and they hold master classes not far from the Moscow Ring Road along the Riga Highway. When I attended these courses, they were held at one of Moscow's construction markets. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one, and I have never been there again.

I live in Moscow, I'm standing on the Novorizhskoye Highway, but

I didn't go to any master classes, everything's on the Internet.

prostotrader:

Lots of it, been sorting it out all winter since last August.

But it's impossible to cover everything.... Although I did buy the project from an architectural firm.

The most important thing is the doers, i.e. the team that builds - that's what's most important.

The most important and most important thing in a house is a well-made foundation.

And now I'm looking at flat roofs, for example, they are more practical. I even found a video on the subject

There's an interesting revelation at the end, at 29:05 minutes

prostotrader:

I live in Moscow, standing on the Novorizhskoye Highway, but

I haven't been to any master classes, everything is on the internet.

Wow... I've only just read about the glue foam. That's great, the most time-consuming part of the job is getting the blocks in. What's in the red bags on the pallet?

Maybe I should get a job as a foreman. ))))))))))))))

Alexey Viktorov:

Wow... I just read about the foam glue. Well, that leaves the most time-consuming operation of all. What's in the red bags on the pallet?

Maybe I should get a job as a foreman. ))))))))))))))

It's a brick, for the posts and the terrace

prostotrader:

This brick, for pillars and patio

Such expensive bricks for plastered posts? I respect that. There really is no need to skimp on the invisible parts of construction when you have the money.

But, that's the end of the topic that doesn't fit the title. Good luck.