Financial transactions are limited - page 6

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Alexei -- all the information is available -- read it:

And it's not written in Russian...

And I don't read theirs very well © A. Galich.

Yes, they were correctly blocked.

Instead of a product, the customer ended up with 150 quid in losses and a delay in development.

In theory, if fraud is 100% proven, they might not unblock it at all... there's a clause...

Nikolay Ivanov:
In theory, if fraud is 100% proven, they may not unblock it at all... there's an article here...

- For me, the guy just stumbled, it happens - a wave of fatigue sets in, the will weakens - and you do something stupid.

- He shouldn't have made it public.

- my opinion, of course, no one is interested in it - understand and forgive !

At first I thought that somehow this topic will help me to solve my situation, but now I want to make my case as an example of how not to violate the rules of the service, what the consequences could be, regardless of your rating of works and products.

The topic has become quite popular and I want to take this opportunity to call participants of the resource to be conscientious to their customers, not to deceive them, provide quality services!

Thank you and good luck to you all.

Good afternoon.

I did work withArtem Markevuth and I can honestly say that he is a very good programmer and I liked everything.

But the problem is something else, as I understood the moderators have blocked it and I don't have access to his work anymore!

Writes error 403.

How do I solve this problem now?

Vitalii Liubimov:

What I can tell you for sure is that the job no longer exists. And there is no such user.

What exactly was your question? Be more specific.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/93315

here's my work.

It could be a coincidence of course.

But it's unlikely that my bot stopped working immediately after being blocked.

And now there's no one to ask what's wrong.

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: ๋ืОтправка заявок из MT4 в bitmex
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: ๋ืОтправка заявок из MT4 в bitmex
  • www.mql5.com
Задание. Повторять сделки из MT 4 в BITMEX. Копирование сделок с терминала метатрейдер 4, если произошла сделка, то она отправялется на биржу BITMEX.com Важно, в MT 4, все брокера дают...

Vitalii Liubimov:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/93315

here's my work.

It could be a coincidence of course.

But it's unlikely that my bot stopped working immediately after being blocked.

And now there's no one to ask what's wrong.

The essence is that the bot sends signals from metatrader via hosting. And now I'm getting a 403 error.

Vitalii Liubimov:

Good afternoon.

I did work withArtem Markevuth and I can honestly say that he is a very good programmer and I liked everything.

But the problem is something else, as I understood the moderators have blocked it and I don't have access to his work anymore!

Writes error 403.

It wasn't blocked. This is what I predicted.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Financial transactions are limited

Alexey Viktorov, 2019.07.26 21:24

It's too late for that. If Rashid looks here and reads that ultimatum... I shudder to think what will happen.

On the specific issue, I think we should go to arbitration and ask for the order to be reclassified as new.