Financial transactions are limited - page 3

Artyom Trishkin:

These are all your losses. Have you personally reimbursed your client's losses?

No, I haven't yet.

Artyom Trishkin:

It's all your losses. Have you personally reimbursed your client's losses to him?

How is he going to make it up if everything is frozen

Evgeniy Zhdan:

How is he going to reimburse if everything is frozen

Yes, that's true too.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

How will he reimburse if everything is frozen

Top up your account and ask the administration to transfer money from your account to repay the defrauded customer.

Artem Markevych:

Yes, that's also true.

What about thinking about it?

Artem Markevych:

No, I haven't yet, but if it helps somehow to get my seller's rights back, I'm willing to go for it.

And after saying that, you hope for forgiveness?

Alexey Viktorov:
And after saying that you hope for forgiveness?

I've written to him before, I'm waiting for a reply from him, I hope he'll get in touch and me and the administration will arrange it, I'm all for it, he just won't answer me :(

Alexey Viktorov:
And after saying that, you hope for forgiveness?

No, I haven't yet, but if it would somehow help me regain my rights as a seller, I'm willing to go for it.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good - I mean, there's no remorse for screwing the client,

there is a willingness to bargain, so give me my rights back, then maybe I'll deal with the client !

Artyom Trishkin:

And to think?

I'll transfer him anywhere.

Denis Sartakov:

No, I haven't yet, but if it would somehow help me regain my rights as a seller, I'm willing to go for it.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good - that is, there is no remorse for screwing the client,

There is a willingness to bargain, that is, give me my rights back, and then maybe I will deal with the customer !

I have written him a letter of apology and offers to make it up to him, but so far there has been no response.