Prop trading - is it a scam or is it good? - page 15

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why go to all that trouble? It's not a bad trade in Quick as it is. You can also scalp, if you want to. And you can make automatons too. They're pretty fast.

You're suggesting that I also have a LUA or whatever the brain is - no, I don't want that.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You're suggesting that I also have a LUA or whatever the brain is - no, I don't want that.

Two days and that's all Lua. ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Two days - and all of Lua. ))

Perhaps you have a talent. I don't even feel like rewriting a 30-line EA in theory.

And if you're so knowledgeable, maybe you'll take a freelance job too?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
And if you're so good at it, can you do some freelance work, too?
I don't.
I'm currently writing a new TS, in Lua + C++.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's not.
I'm in the process of writing a new TS, in Lua + C++.

If everything trades well in Quicksilver, why are you using C++?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

If everything trades well in Quicksilver, why are you using C++?

That's all I ever do.)

Everything trades well in Quicksilver. And C++ is for ATS.

If it's a simple system, you can do it only in Lua. If it's more complicated, you'd better use Lua + C++. This is what Lua was initially designed for. It's a language for interprogram communication, which is what the authors created it for.

On the other hand, I believe that PBX should not be tied to a specific terminal. That is, it should be a separate program that can be docked and work with any terminal or connector if needed.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

On the other hand, I believe that the PBX should not be tied to a specific terminal. That is, it should be a separate programme that can be docked and work with any terminal or connector if required.

+100

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It is not.
I'm in the process of writing a new TS, in Lua + C++.

Can you estimate the complexity of creating a trading class, how complex and implemented are the commands for working with the position, getting information about the trading environment?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can you give an estimate of the complexity of creating a trading class, how complicated and implemented are the position commands, getting information about the trading environment?

I do not understand what is meant by a trading class.

Anyway, getting any specific data from the terminal (Quick or MT) into an external program is not difficult.

The passing of information to the terminal (orders, for example) - in MT there are some difficulties, because everything is tied to events of the terminal, in Quick and connectors there are none - everything is done asynchronously.

Solutions can range from file exchange to sockets or even direct placement of PBX in the DLL.

Sber, today, traded at a delta of ~320

Now it's trading at ~410.

Trying to snag with a delta of 432.