Without open interest it's not a terminal, it's an ostrich compared to QuickBooks ! - page 5

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Nevertheless, almost all MOEX sits on Quick, and has no plans to switch to superfast MT in the foreseeable future)).

Well, to make money there, you need to broadcast the signal from the forecourt ;)

then it won't matter at all what to use

prostotrader:

Why come to MT5?

If you like KVIC so much....

I like mt for its functionality, and if you add history O.I. you can write a great indicator. This is not enough for example in forts trading data , vp range + sdom is something .

Сергей Таболин:

Are the indicators there bardic?

How do you write EAs and indicators?

Try what I have written and watch the oil, maybe you will be lucky to see the past volumes move, I mean the current commitments that affect the price.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, in order to make money there, you need to broadcast the signal from the forecourt ;)

then it won't matter what you use at all

Yeah, yeah. The signals from a shitty brokerage house rule the financial world.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yeah, yeah. The signals of a shitty DC rule the financial world.

oddly enough, it's the same as SME's

compare the turnover of CME and any other copier of the world kotir

i can also add - everyone earned on bitcoin up to the moment (including mining) before SME made futures on it ...

So don't slow down and go study the world's largest exchange, not trade, but study.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

oddly enough, it's the same as SME's

compare the turnover of CME and any other copier of the world kotir

i can also add - everyone earned on bitcoin up to the moment (including mining) before SME made futures on it ...

In short, do not slow down and go study the largest exchange in the world, not to trade, but to study.

;)

Yeah I get it, SME is following the quotes of a fly-by-night DC, and their market maker is making sure they don't differ. And they're shaving everyone off with clearing.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, I get it, SME is following the quotes of the fly-by-night DC, and their market maker makes sure they don't differ. And they are shaving everyone off with clearing.

all right, but only by clearing shaves on MOH so that they don't learn how to trade, and so that tribute is collected more regularly.

Renat Akhtyamov:

all right, but only by clearing shaves on MYOH so that they don't learn how to trade, and so that tribute is collected more regularly.

Why... why are you writing this? Read what clearing is for first.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Why... why are you writing this? Read first what clearing is for.

He's been writing this for a year. Calm down. No need to object. He is an expert - he knows best. (с)

Can you tell me if the volumes that are constantly shifting and do not reach the execution - will they also be included in the OM?
For several minutes I was watching 1000 lots periodically shifted together with the price, 10 points lower and never reached the real execution. They were just moved so that people and robots could see them in the stack.
Volumes of 5-50 lots, which the price reached, were executed. If the price had reached those 1000 - it would have taken them a very long time... 1-2 minutes.

If those 1000 lots are included in the OI - then the OI can be considered a very noisy indicator.