Without open interest it's not a terminal, it's an ostrich compared to QuickBooks ! - page 3

Artyom Trishkin:

That's funny. As you wrote above:

Well, I mean - not bad for MT5 servers to glitch so much that the speed is 6-7 ms from home. And for Quickk, they don't glitch, but the speed is 150-250 ms from the same place.

I do not understand what is the glitch of MT5 in terms of speed compared to QuickBooks?

Artem!

Why are you lying?

You've participated in the "FORTS Execution Questions" thread.

Yes, sometimes they glitch very well.

Here is a post from this topic (and there are a lot of such clippings from the logs)

Открывашка, сервер IV Билд 1947

Каких еще "рекордов" ждать?

2018.12.12 10:45:46.655 Trades  'xxxxx': cancel order #96520846 sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 74679 placed for execution in 6.240 ms
2018.12.12 11:04:27.984 Trades  'xxxxx': sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498
2018.12.12 11:06:18.962 Trades  'xxxxx': accepted sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498
2018.12.12 11:06:18.969 Trades  'xxxxx': sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498 placed for execution in 111004.035 ms
2018.12.12 11:17:42.870 Trades  'xxxxx': modify order #96522983 sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498 sl: 0 tp: 0 -> 75444, sl: 0 tp: 0
2018.12.12 11:17:42.875 Trades  'xxxxx': accepted modify order #96522983 sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498 sl: 0 tp: 0 -> 75444, sl: 0 tp: 0
2018.12.12 11:17:42.876 Trades  'xxxxx': modify order #96522983 sell limit 2.00 TATN-3.19 at 75498 sl: 0 tp: 0 -> 75444, sl: 0 tp: 0 placed for execution in 5.927 ms

1,85 МИНУТЫ исполнялся приказ!

Added

When there is no morning "traffic" on MT5 servers, it is 6-7 ms (in the last log line it is 5.927 ms),

When there is one, look at how long it takes...

Taras Vavryn:

Delete the subject is just advertising!!! I don't even know what kind of quickie this is? That's the first I've heard of it!!!

If you haven't heard, that's no reason to give orders...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way. Do you use databases (DBs) in your systems, which are through the connector?

I have for a long time. It's very convenient not to invent all sorts of structures, etc., but to store all the already arranged information about everything in a database on disk. And it's fast. The latest version provides ~10MB/s access and write/read 5ms (for 1000 number double), and will be faster on a better computer. This is SQLite - still experimenting. Using a different database for TC for now, but thinking of switching to SQLite.

No I don't, because I don't need it.

I only trade with hedge, so no need for it.

prostotrader:

You participated in the thread "FORTS Enforcement Questions".

Here's a post from that thread.

I didn't participate, sorry.

I see the order is Sell Limit. Are you sure the order wasn't dangling those 1.5m above the spread? Then you can wait forever for it to execute. No one has yet managed to sell above the market).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I wasn't involved, sorry.

I see the order Sell limit. Are you sure the order wasn't dangling those 1.5m above the spread? Then you can wait forever for it to execute. No one has ever managed to sell above the market).

Yuri, you are not Artem :) !

This is a pending order that is checked before being placed.

bool COrder::CheckPrice(const double price)
{
  double min_price = SymbolInfoDouble(sec_symbol, SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN);
  double max_price = SymbolInfoDouble(sec_symbol, SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MAX);
  if((price >= min_price) && (price <= max_price))
  {
    switch(order_status)
    {
      case BUY_ORDER:
        if((sec_sell_price == 0) || (price < sec_sell_price))
        {
          return(true);
        }
      break;
      case SELL_ORDER:
        if((sec_buy_price == 0) || (price > sec_buy_price))
        {
          return(true);
        }
      break;                 
    }
  }                        
  return(false);
}

This EA has been working for 6 years and everything is OK...

prostotrader:

Yuri, you're not Artyom :) !

This is a pending order, before installing, is checked

6 years this advisor has been working and everything is ok...

Definitely not Artem). What, you can't ask me now?

prostotrader:

Artem!

Why are you lying?

You participated in the "FORTS Execution Questions" thread.

Yes, sometimes they glitch very badly.

Here's a post from this thread (there are a lot of such clippings from the logs)

Added

When there is no morning "traffic" on MT5 servers, it is 6-7 ms (in the last log line it is 5.927 ms),

and when there is, see how long it takes...

Yes, I did. But I can't answer the question yet, and about the reasons for the delay too - I haven't understood much. When I get to the point of working on these and other markets in the library described in my articles, then I will thoroughly study the details. Although, I'm afraid it will be difficult to find all sorts of nuances of this kind on demo servers, and it will be difficult to test on real markets - this is somehow too expensive for experiments.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Certainly not Artem.) What, you can't ask me now?

I could, but I thought you thought I was talking to you. :)

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes, I did. But I can't answer the question yet, and about the reasons for the delay too - I haven't understood enough. When I get to work on these and other markets, described in my articles, then I will thoroughly study the nuances. Although, I'm afraid it will be difficult to find all sorts of nuances of this kind on demo servers, and it will be difficult to test on real markets - this is somehow too expensive for experiments.

So this is all from my real accounts. NOT DEMO :(

prostotrader:

So this is all from my real accounts. NOT DEMO :(

I don't have a real account there.

And it's kinda expensive to set it up for tests...