Disadvantages and advantages , difference between stock trading and forex trading - page 8

multiplicator:
but the English have 50 leverage.
30 leverage if licensed by the fca

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Alexey, would you be so kind as to show me a document where Alpari is a participant in the International Interbank Foreign Exchange Market trading.
You won't.((.
Then where, on which forex does Alpari take the trades?
And why do you personally need Alpari's withdrawal of trades anywhere?
What difference does it make if your trade spins inside alp or inside saxo or some other bigger office? Do you even realise that all forex is a big kitchen?

Макс:
And why do you personally need Alps to take trades anywhere?
What difference does it make if your trade is inside alp or inside saxo or some other bigger firm? Do you even realise that all forex is a big kitchen?

I agree. The main thing that the quotes do not have to be false, the execution is not slow, and the output is without problems. Although, I do not think that such an office as Alpa will cheat there with ECN, why do they need this hassle? But Yura has the world conspiracy )))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't think that such a company as alpa would cheat there with ECN, why would they need such a hassle?

They cheat, I traded there about 5-6 years ago on a small depo, like 4.5 thousand rubles, when I doubled, requotes appeared, even with my hands or with an advisor - nothing can be done.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I agree, the main thing is to make sure the quotes aren't left-handed and the execution isn't slowed down,

Now tell me, what is a quote that is not left-handed? And what are right quotes?

Igor Makanu:

I traded there about 5-6 years ago on a small depo, like 4.5 thousand rubles, when I doubled, requotes appeared, whether with my hands or an advisor, nothing could be done, I withdrew the depo and forgot about this shithole.

If requotes, it means that the money was circulating in alpha. And, judging by the amount of 4500 rubles, it is clear that Instant Execution.

I traded my scalper on $70000 account on ECN PRO and there is no requotes or any other bullshit. And I never judge "by eye", my scalper writes all operations in logs, I always know the real time of execution, slippage, etc. that you will not know the log from Metatrader.

------------

In short, I urge everyone to just think and analyse situations and not succumb to the shrill emotions of the crowd. Crowd is stupid, it's been known for a long time ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Now tell me, what are the off-left quotations? And what are the right ones?

Yura, tell me, what do you do in the states?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, tell me, what are you doing in the States?

Lyosha, I wanted to write you in private. But you seem to have disabled the message reception.

Then I will write here, I am fulfilling an important and responsible task of the Motherland.

P. s.

Oh shit, you asked the other guy, he was the same. Here in the States, if he is Russian, he is definitely a spy for the FSB, former KGB.

Trading with the shoulder is fun.

I think Gerchik said it nicely, the shoulder has killed more Jews than Hitler.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Trading with the shoulder is fun.

I think Gerchik said it nicely, the shoulder killed more Jews than Hitler.

With or without leverage, absolutely nothing changes. And even the risks in terms of money are the same.

You bought a 100k asset with leverage, I bought it without leverage. If the asset fell by 10% - both you and I will lose 10k. So, tell me, which of us has more risk? ))

They come up with some nonsense and repeat it after each other without thinking)).