Disadvantages and advantages , difference between stock trading and forex trading - page 2

+ Buy and hold. If you don't short, sooner or later the stock will rise, which automatically increases the expectation of the strategy

A good example of investing in Gazprom .

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I will try to describe my vision:

1) The broker does not work against you, the broker's income is only from commissions.

2) The shares you bought are real, provided that you are working through a broker who is registered on the Stock Exchange (eg the Moscow Stock Exchange). Even if you switch brokers, you keep your shares.

3) Your trades are actually traded on the stock market

4) There are no LEFT quotes

5) You will not reverse a transaction, both profitable and unprofitable.

6) Shares pay dividends, of course it is logical to choose the so-called "aristocrats", which pay a stable dividend.

7) If you work with a leverage of 1:1 i.e. only on their own funds to plummet is impossible, even if the stock has gone deeply down you can leave the position, receive dividends, provided that you choose the stock "aristocrats" - if you have Cache to finish the average and sooner or later come out of the position with a profit.

these are the most simple and straightforward benefits at a glance, there may be more.

And I don't see any disadvantages.

As for the stock may fall, first of all it's stupid to buy the whole cache of one stock, even if it has fallen, you can buy it again from the bottom - to average a position and come out sooner or later in the plus.

The disadvantage is that you have to have at least half a lakh to somehow earn on your bread without butter. And on the forex with this amount I will have a minimum of 50,000 p/month, the maximum is not limited.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The disadvantage is that you have to have at least half a lakh to somehow earn some bread without butter. And on fore, with this amount I will have a minimum of 50,000 p/month, the maximum is unlimited.

There is nothing to do on the fund with 8000$. At best, at a distance, the trader will have a yield of sp500 +\-. And this is in the region of 15-25% per annum. This percentage will suit only if the amount of 100K$.

Plus:

1. You can never exclude the bankruptcy of the selected stock.

2. be prepared for crises and be in deficit for several years

3. Pay taxes in full (you cannot withdraw money from the funds via left-hand cards unnoticed by law enforcement authorities).

Zvezdochet:

+ Buy and hold. If you do not short a stock, sooner or later it will rise, which automatically increases the expectation of the strategy

A good example is investing in Gazprom.

A rating agency shows the risks of investing in a country's economy. If you look at it, Gazprom was relatively quick to recoup some of the fall. They decided to build something, the price went down, those who need it have bought it, now they all break even + dividends. There was an article in Yandex about fools who invested in the bank in quid, while a smart man invested in rubles and it turned out that the profit was bigger in rubles. But no one considered the example of investing in economies with different index ratings.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I propose to discuss the difference between trading on the FOREX and the FUND MARKET

Yuri! Good to read you! How is it going in America? :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And I don't see any disadvantages.

Low profitability )

Минфин анонсировал отмену налоговых вычетов с покупки ценных бумаг
Минфин анонсировал отмену налоговых вычетов с покупки ценных бумаг
  • rg.ru
Налоговые вычеты первого типа (на взнос) по индивидуальным инвестиционным счетам (ИИС) должны быть постепенно отменены, считает замминистра финансов Алексей Моисеев на конференции НАУФОР "Российский фондовый рынок 2019".  Вычеты на взнос были инструментом для стартапа, теперь от него надо "потихоньку уходить", сказал Моисеев. По его словам...

Макс:

There's nothing to do in an $8,000 fund. At best, at a distance, the trader will have a yield of $500+\-. And this is in the region of 15-25% per annum. This percentage will suit only for amounts from 100K$.

Plus:

1. You can never exclude the bankruptcy of the selected stock.

2. be prepared for crises and be in deficit for several years

3. Pay taxes in full (you cannot withdraw money from the fund through left-hand cards without the law enforcement agencies noticing it).

Yes, I spoke too much about half a million. The minimal deposit for Western brokers starts from $10000. After forex I would look at futures, especially forex. I've got a very close movement to forex + real volumes + Ninja Trader 8 terminal with possibility to write robots in C#.

Unicornis:

A rating agency shows the risks of investing in a country's economy. If you look at it, Gasprom was relatively quick to recoup some of its fall. They decided to build something, the price went down, those who needed to buy it bought it, and now they are all breaking even + dividends. There was an article in Yandex about fools who invested in the bank in quid, while a smart man invested in rubles and it turned out that the profit was bigger in rubles. But no one considered the example of investing in economies with different ratings, simply based on indices.

And then, in 2014, the rouble fell by half.

multiplicator:
and then, in 2014, the rouble fell by half.

It wasn't the rouble that fell, it was the dollar that went up :)