The power of C++ - page 5

Zvezdochet:

If you are experienced in programming, you should create your own video tutorial site on MQL programming. And you can ask questions. There are a lot of video tutorials around, but .......... I will give some excerpts from video tutorials as an example:

I used to have a programming site in MQL4 back then, it was 2010-2016. I also wrote video tutorials. But at that time there was some sense in money to do it. I remember I used to organize free webinars on programming from nothing to do (I already worked at home, I was bored on my own). So people themselves began to write on the site that I did them a paid course in programming. I ran 10 courses at the time. Around 2015, no one wanted to attend courses any more - there was a lot of information on the Internet. As for YouTube, it is bullshit, nobody needs MQL4/5 there, they need entertainment. The entertainment channels rule.

So, newbies, you will have to stew in your own juice ((.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You have to learn how to program from books.

Personally, I myself can't watch these video courses, because I'm thinking too fast and annoyed when the author mumbles. A book is another matter. But some people perceive these videos better. There are visual psychologists.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The sound and the lyrics are done in an evening. The lyrics seem to be made up from scratch.

Yeah... And they inseminate 300 women in a summer...

We know the type...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, you can do a kid's one, with a rolling pin )) to rhyme your story

the problem lies elsewhere - in those who want to watch it

I constantly watch YouTube, and judging by the number of views I've made myself a rough statistics, what people watch - mostly rubbish + celebrities, technical channels, especially software, each collect 100K views for years (even Google and Microsoft) - different rubbish, a few million views each half a year, yesterday somewhere on TV they said that the music video SCUBIDU beat famous singers for six months = (rubbish + famous people) squared)))

Georgiy Merts:

Is this your bragging ground?

Of course, I'm very interested in it.

You know I only have a quiet hatred for women, but objectively, I have no complaints about them. I have nothing to give them... Lack of a separate place to live, money and health - I don't have any prospects in this regard... Why should I resent them? Well, all I have to do is listen to your stories.

As I said, it's a channel purely for testing Zen to see if it can be used to attract clients. Alas, it's not good for that, because it may at any time, without explanation, pessimize (slaughter) your channel, which happened to mine yesterday. So I gave up the channel, another corpse in zen ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Purely entertainment channels rule.

Nah, the popular ones are not bad either. Especially if the authors combine useful information with claptrap.

Health TV programmes are the most advanced here. As a stiffened old timer they disgust me, I very much liked the format of "Health with Belyanchikova". But, it's too "bland" for people. But "zdorovoe zhizni" with Malysheva - very interesting. And I suspect that Malysheva herself gets sick of her own programmes from time to time... But, alas, money doesn't smell and she gets paid very handsomely.

Georgiy Merts:

Nah, the popular ones are not bad either. Especially if the authors combine useful information with claptrap.

TV programmes about health are the furthest advanced here. As a hardened old timer they disgust me, I liked the format of "Health with Belyanchikova" very much. But, it's too "bland" for people. But "zdorovoe zhizni" with Malysheva - very interesting. And I suspect that Malysheva herself gets sick of her own programs from time to time... But, alas, money doesn't smell and she gets paid very handsomely.

I like channels about aviation, as I love aeroplanes. I wanted to be a pilot when I was young, but my eyesight doesn't allow it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Personally, I can't watch these video courses myself, because the thinking is quick and it's infuriating when the author moozes on there. A book is another matter. But some people perceive the videos better. There are visual psychologists.

As for me, video is not an acceptable format for studying. Only text with illustrations, and video - only as an additional material.

I suspect that the matter here is not "visual". But in the fact that the perception of information in training is not linear, but "jumps", and forward and backward. You read the sentence and immediately relate it to what you already know, think about the possibilities of its use, remember similar moments, go back, and then go forward again.

With a video, this is very problematic.

Igor Makanu:

The problem lies elsewhere - in those who want to watch it

I constantly watch YouTube, and judging by the number of views I've made myself a rough statistics, what people watch - mostly rubbish + celebrities, technical channels, especially software, collect 100K views for years (even Google and Microsoft) - rubbish for six months to several million, yesterday somewhere on TV they said that the music video SCUBIDU beat famous singers for six months = (rubbish + famous people) squared)))

That's what I'm saying, trash rules, people don't want to think, it's too hard.

Georgiy Merts:

Oh yeah... And inseminate 300 broads in a summer...

We know the type...

look at the clip above and compare it with that chick's - the soundtrack and lyrics aren't much harder

and the clip was shot on an iPhone

so, by that logic, inseminating 300 women over the summer is realistic.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

look at the clip above and compare it to that woman's - the soundtrack and lyrics aren't much more complicated

and the clip was shot on an iPhone.

So, by that logic, to inseminate 300 women over the summer is quite realistic )

What does it have to do with what it was shot on? Shooting a video is just one thing. And for a clip to look good - you have to, at a minimum, edit it. In the case of a clip, you also have to record the sound. Many popular video-bloggers have videos in which they reveal their "kitchen" - and it is very well seen that creating a video is not as simple a task as it seems to many people.

Of course, you can accidentally "hit the stream" and your video, shot for the first time on a smartphone - will get a lot of views and likes ... But it's just as lucky as accidentally making an abnormally large sum of money for TC.