The power of C++ - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Georges, as an experiment I started a channel on Zen about women, maybe you might find it useful or just interesting.

Is this your bragging ground?

Of course, I'm very interested.

You know I only have a quiet hatred for women, but objectively, I have no complaints about them. I have nothing to give them... Lack of separate accommodation, money and health - puts a fat cross on any of my prospects in this regard... Why should I resent them? Well, all I can do is listen to your stories.

better to make video stories on youtube, no one reads text nowadays, especially housewives or whatever the target audience is

Igor Makanu:

unfortunately, no one can make content without preparation - writing a script, without re-writing - video editing, which will be at the level of content "how to make a big candy from bread crumbs!!!" - I.e. you have to do it professionally, quality video preparation will take from 1 day and more, you can see that authors who have quality sound and video editing usually have 1-2 videos a week, if more - this is a professional team with division of duties - usually they are looking for someone to write them a script, etc.

That's right.

Ideally, you can do it alone and without any big investments, but a quality video even without overvocalization - it easily takes a whole day, starting from writing a script or at least a plan, and finishing "combing" in video editor to eliminate small overlaps. So if you want to have a popular video channel, you have to do it all the time.

I was going to do something similar on Mamba - there was such a popular thing as Diaries about ten years ago, but as the popularity of blogs declined - it was "pushed" away, and brought to the forefront Broadcasting.

I was going to make my own Broadcasts channel... Of course, for Broadcasts - I had to download Mambo App for smartphone - I had to deploy Android on VirtualBox, connect camera, microphone, set it all up... But I was quickly convinced of the lack of perspective... Nowadays video blogs (even on YouTube, let alone Mamba) are such hell and Israel that there is no point in doing them. In general, these Broadcasts on Mamba have become something like a light version of Bongacams.

Georgiy Merts:

It can easily take all day, from writing a script or at least a plan, to "combing" it in the video editor to eliminate minor overlaps. So if you want to have a popular video channel, you have to do it all the time.

yeah, that's what i mean.

SZS: I've long known "where the money grows from" - unfortunately, one person can not effectively do several things at once, but can do several things at once anyway, in other words: a solid and plodder ass is much more effective than an awl in the .ope ))))

A clip like this can be made in two days on an iPhone, as long as it's tasteful

Georgiy Merts:

Is this your bragging ground?

Of course, it's very interesting to me.

You know I only have a quiet hatred for women, but objectively, no complaints about them. I have nothing to give them... Lack of separate accommodation, money and health - put a fat cross on any of my prospects in this respect... Why should I resent them? Well, all I can do is listen to your stories.

Respect, it's like the writer's a teenager.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Such a clip can be shot in two days on an iPhone, the main thing would be tasteful

I think@Alexey Volchanskiy will not be very attractive in such a clip with his hair ))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A clip like this can be shot in two days on an iPhone, as long as it's tasteful

I highly doubt it.

The sound alone could take longer. Plus the visuals...

Igor Makanu:

I think@Alexey Volchanskiy will not be very attractive in such a clip with his hair ))))

No, you can do a boyish one, with a rolling pin )) to rhyme his story

Georgiy Merts:

I highly doubt it.

The sound alone may take longer. Plus the visuals...

The sound and lyrics are done in an evening) the lyrics seem to be made up from scratch.