The power of C++ - page 8

Artyom Trishkin:
It's kind of collapsible. Put it in the trailer, go to the field, assemble it, and fly it until you get a fine or crash.

We have one such amateur hang-glider here on holidays, sometimes at weekends. He's been flying for years before he crashed).

khorosh:

We have one such amateur hang-glider here on holidays, sometimes at weekends. He's been doing it for years, until he crashed).

A hang-glider is not a plane.

Artyom Trishkin:
A hang glider is not a plane.

Yes, it's safer if the engine stalls, it will glide.

khorosh:

They want Dostoyevsky-level geniuses working for them. There's no harm in wanting).

Yes, I'm willing to work, as they give free displays == free potential clients. But man, this Zen's AI is on the level of a cockroach, no more. Why did they slaughter my channel with unique content? And they wrote that I'm spamming, motherfuckers? What spam, it's just stories from my life. That's why I declare - Zen is totally unsuitable for business, at any time in his program breaks up and you'll be trashed and all the work in the trash. At least I've tried it and seen for myself.

An acquaintance of mine has, I don't know what to call it. A delta glider, underneath is a frame with two seats and a propeller at the back. It takes off with a bang, just like a real plane. He flies, puts up clips on YouTube. Took me with him once. Wind in my face, it's a long way to the ground and cold (I won't fly again.

khorosh:

Yes, it is safer if the engine is stalled, it will plan.

Now all Cessna class small aircraft, that's for 2-6 people can be fitted with a rescue system. It is a parachute for the whole plane, fired by a rocket and unfolds very quickly. I gave a link to Pilot's Notes channel, just a pilot there talked about it in one of the videos.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's why I declare that Zen is totally unsuitable for running a business, at any moment it will go haywire in its software and you'll be ruined and all your work will go in the bin. At least I tried it and saw for myself.

There's a policy there - either do what's trending - "rubbish, trash", etc. - to get more views and google contextual adverts through the channel.

or unique content - uniqueness is simple - you need your face while showing a video and you don't care what you're saying

this one i watch sometimeshttps://youtu.be/_x0ASf9jV9U, do you see the author's face? - his video will be considered unique content for youtube

Igor Makanu:

there's a policy there - either do what's trending - "rubbish, trash", etc. - to get big views and google contextual advertising through the channel

or unique content - uniqueness is simple - you need your face while showing a video and you don't care what you're saying

this one i watch sometimeshttps://youtu.be/_x0ASf9jV9U, do you see the author's face? - his video for youtube will be considered unique content

Yeah, 415 views )). And for the link senksa, long wanted to deal with DL, I'll look, he has another course there. On zen no muzzles are not needed, text format is the same.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yep, 415 views )). And thank you for the link, I've wanted to deal with DL for a long time, I'll have a look, he also has a course there. Zen doesn't need any muzzles, it's a text format.

I wrote about the views, the smart crowd doesn't want to watch.

If there's an author for a video, the content is unique, google automatically handles it, if a search bot found the video as non-unique, you've checked it? ;)

a channel cool, a little long video man shoots, but razhevetsya to the very subject, I searched the net to see something - read the lazy, this channel stumbled upon

Igor Makanu:

Well, I wrote about the views, the smart crowd doesn't want to watch.

the format doesn't matter - there's a requirement that if there's an author on the video, the content is unique, google automatically handles the video as well, if a search bot judges the video as non-unique - ban, didn't you check it? ;)

a channel cool, a little long video man shoots, but razhevetsya to the very subject, I searched the net to see something - read the lazy, this channel stumbled upon

Do you even know what Zen is? ))))))))

I'll definitely check it out. I've already signed up for a course.

Maybe this time I'll get the hang of it.