The councillor has not finished and I have already paid and even paid extra. What should I do? - page 2

Zvezdochet:
And if, after two or three bug fixes, the developer quits the job so as not to time not to waste, how would thatbe?

Find someone else in freelancing

So where is the guarantee that everything is written correctly? That means that you have paid 10% of the purchase price, but there is no guarantee that the purchase will meet the requirements.

Zvezdochet:

So where is the guarantee that everything is written correctly? You have paid 10% of the purchase price but there is no guarantee that the purchase will meet the requirements.

This is a business, there are no guarantees.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is business, there are no guarantees.

Hey, that's an expression you should hang on your wall.

First of all, you put "business" in it instead of "forex."

Second of all, the word "business" has guarantees.

so ideally it's two contradictory but correct expressions:

1. "it's forex, there are no guarantees"

2. "it's a business, the guarantees are in the contract".

There are no guarantees in the contract . It is a kind of marketplace. Buyers need to pay to enter, sellers need to enter for free. And if the buyer buys what he needs - no one cares and no contract will force him to write one. Even the developer accused me that I do not understand the subtleties of his EA, and errors are due to market conditions that cannot be predicted. I told him that I don't understand the fine points of the Expert Advisor he wrote, and that errors are due to market circumstances that cannot be predicted and that it is not up to him to give the direction to his footsteps at a time when spacecraft are sailing across the universe and the robot has done its job properly, so please give me money for the work I've done. ( but what kind of work and how it was done it turned out I myself do not understand the intricacies of forex trading )

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hey, that's an expression you should hang on your wall.

First of all, you put "business" in it instead of "forex."

Secondly, the word "business" has safeguards attached to it.

so ideally it's two contradictory but correct expressions:

1. "this is forex, there are no guarantees".

2. "This is a business, the guarantees are in the contract".

You seem to be a business theorist :)

The man signed the act of acceptance of work - usually at this stage, all complaints about the quality of the work completed.

Further options:

1. Hire a programmer on a salary of $80k(+benefits) per year(with a ban on ordering freelance work) and set him/her tasks and deadlines for programming, screen recording and timekeeping. The price tag motivates to figure out the programmer's qualifications.
  2. Place personal orders. You write to the prospective implementer in the ls about the work, place this personal work in freelance - everyone is happy. If you look at the forum, there are a couple of dozen people who are qualified enough to do the job.
  3. If you look at the forum, a couple of three performers with sufficient qualifications are found quickly.

Zvezdochet:

So where is the guarantee that everything is written correctly? You have paid 10% of the purchase price but there is no guarantee that the purchase will be correct.

Until you are given a fully working version with some limitations, do not enter into an agreement with the contractor, if the contractor is not able to give you a fully working version with some limitations, then most likely he will not be able to implement what you need

Denis Nikolaev:

Until you are given a fully working version with some limitations, do not enter into an agreement with the contractor; if the contractor cannot give you a fully working version with some limitations, it is unlikely that they will be able to implement what you want

Do you have any idea what you are proposing? All candidates must do everything first, and then wait to be poked with a finger, baristically choosing which of the ten fully completed products to pay for his work. And the rest?

Artyom Trishkin:
Can you imagine what you are suggesting? All candidates have to do everything first and then wait for the finger to be poked at them, barbarically choosing which of the ten completely finished products to pay for their work. And the rest?

There are two extremes here, Artem. Or he can praise himself blatantly and then fail, or he can wait for them to poke him with a finger. True, there is another option: the client looked at the proposed option with restrictions, realized that his idea is worthless and disappears altogether. And there is no way to fight it.