The councillor has not finished and I have already paid and even paid extra. What should I do? - page 5

Andrei Novichkov:

You don't have much luck with performers. But all the same, personal work is the best way out. And then, of course, this advice is controversial... But since you know the personal details of the performer, you can bring your dispute here, on the forum. Continue in public. If you really have been cheated, of course, the cheater will be condemned.

It is not allowed to discuss anyone openly on the forum. It is forbidden.

Denis Nikolaev:

kol so, answer the question. If the Expert Advisor works as intended by the client, why would the client refuse to use the Expert Advisor after the trial period?

It is better to pay and use it as intended.

What are you talking about? I had a regular customer. He seemed to be OK, I have done 5 projects for him (here). Later, I made an EA before payment(not on the side, here, agreed that the work will create a little later).

Believed that some problems, the card to replenish, purely technical in general not material.

There are the words of the customer in correspondence in the PM, that the customer is satisfied and this is exactly what he wanted. That the price is absolutely satisfied.

All, waiting for the creation of the work.

The customer does not respond to my messages. Although continues, here on the service, to order the job.

And you say without knowing the customer, something to do before payment. Three days of work for nothing.

Never again.

Vladimir Karputov:

It is not allowed to discuss anyone openly on the forum. It is forbidden.

And it is forbidden for nothing. Maybe better for poor-quality performance of the order to turn off from freelancing, at least temporarily, instead of feedback on the application with details of communication? And from the customer who specified details instantly freeze the minimum amount of $ 30 and if the order and there is a hang without continuation of the money are not returned. It will turn out that the order is fulfilled for $300 and 10% paid to the service freelance. It is possible even to the customer who does not have 30 on the account, not to give an opportunity to create a request.

Zvezdochet:
Personalka does not know that vashchet will take not to mention the accuracy of writing. I had a case where I wrote: "I do not have time.I waited for two months (because I don't want to pay 10%), I went to arbitration, so he told me: "Even ten times, until I press the button consent to termination, the work will not be terminated.

Complain to servicedesk. In the review write that this is the worst representative of the LGBT community who delayed the work for 2 months - especially with such a response to the offer in three days.

Of course all kinds of cases can happen, but the country has to know such "heroes" / stars, so if you do not mind, please send to ps ps a pref screenshot of correspondence and a link to a profile.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

What are we even talking about? I used to have a regular customer. Seemed to be OK, I did five jobs for him (here). Later, I made an advisor before payment(not on the side, here, agreed that the work will create a little later).

Believed that some problems, the card to replenish, purely technical in general not material.

There are the words of the customer in correspondence in the PM, that the customer is satisfied and this is exactly what he wanted. That the price is absolutely satisfied.

All, waiting for the creation of the work.

The customer does not respond to my messages. Although continues, here on the service, to order the job.

And you say without knowing the customer, something to do before payment. Three days of work for nothing.

Never again.

You agreed through the PM and from there passed the demo(I take it) - this is not right. Before doing the work, the customer should have left a personal work for you in freelance. If the work requires as much as three days, then write a demo to the last line in the TOR loses all meaning. But if you have a similar system on standard indicators at hand the first trial version is riveted in half an hour, maybe even less.

Denis Nikolaev:

You agreed via PM and sent a demo version from there - that's not right. Before doing the work, the customer should have left a personal work for you in freelance. If the work requires as much as three days, then write a demo to the last line in the TOR loses all meaning. But if you have a similar system on standard indicators at hand, the first trial version is riveted in half an hour, maybe even less.

The only question is that after the completion of the work and payment there is no place to complain. And there is no source code for modifications, too? There is no hope. You may at least order the same thing again and pay twice as much.

Dimant:

The only question is that there is nowhere to complain once the work has been completed and paid for. No source code for revision either? There is no hope. You might as well order the same thing again and pay twice as much.

Get into the habit: leave at least three days to check the work. If the performer is ready to do the work in 3 days, add another 3 days for your checking and set the deadline equal to 6 days. The performer will do your advisor in three days and you will have 3 days to check it. If the contractor does not have time to complete the project in 3 days, or you find faults and the contractor does not have time to fix them, you have the right to submit to arbitration. In the TOR specify the transfer of the source code from the contractor to the customer. If the contractor does not give you the source code, you have the right to submit to arbitration. If the artist initially indicated that the source code will not transfer, look for another performer. You've got a bit of an advisor in there)

hello

question about arbitrage in freelance. is it possible to arbitrage closed projects?
because I closed a project with a good heart and did not test all combinations of settings. now I wanted to add 2 new settings to it and I turned to the same developer with the expectation that if we find bugs, it will still be his job and he will fix it. But while fixing one problem he manages to break somewhere else, not attentively reads the description of the problem (even if it is a 4-word sentence) and comes up with something of his own and implements it, even though I do not need it at all and I have not written anything about it. I have already asked him to read attentively 300 times, but he still starts to tell me that 47 to 100 is not the same ratio as 4.7 to 10, that my terminal is wrong, that the indentation of less than 150 points for orders is impossible, some kind of links and conclusions that are not in ToR and a lot of other gaslighting - this is a kind of psychological violence, I do not want to be exposed to it endlessly. I would go to arbitrage, but then I won't only have to find a developer for new features, but I will also have to re-do this basic robot, for which I already got $100 and a lot of my nerves.
can i send an already closed project to arbitrage along with the current one and get my money back? will the arbitrage will have access to project discussions to make sure that the developer has a very particular way of thinking and comes up with something of his own, rather than read what i write. can i get my money back on the basis of "the developer used psychological violence" and "the developer does not understand russian"? i don't want to get stuck with it indefinitely, but i also don't want to lose money. help me out, please. thanks

nikadomi:

hello

question about arbitrage in freelance. is it possible to arbitrage closed projects?
because I closed a project out of the goodness of my heart and did not test all combinations of settings. now I wanted to add 2 new settings to it and I turned to the same developer with the expectation that if we find bugs, it will still be his job and he will fix it. But while fixing one problem he manages to break somewhere else, not attentively reads the description of the problem (even if it is a 4-word sentence) and comes up with something of his own and implements it, even though I do not need it at all and I have not written anything about it. I have already asked him to read attentively 300 times, but he still starts to tell me that 47 to 100 is not the same ratio as 4.7 to 10, that my terminal is wrong, that the indentation of less than 150 points for orders is impossible, some kind of links and conclusions that are not in ToR and a lot of other gaslighting - this is a kind of psychological violence, I do not want to subject myself to it endlessly. I would go to arbitrage, but then I won't only have to find a developer for new features, but I will also have to re-do this basic robot, for which I already got $100 and a lot of my nerves.
can i send an already closed project to arbitrage along with the current one and get my money back? will the arbitrage will have access to project discussions to make sure that the developer has a very particular way of thinking and comes up with something of his own, rather than read what i write. can i get my money back on the basis of "the developer used psychological violence" and "the developer does not understand russian"? i don't want to hang around with him forever, but i also do not want to lose money. help, please. thank you

It is unlikely you can get a refund for a project you closed and accepted. Especially as you admit to a share of the blame. Look for another developer, there are plenty of them.

Andrei Novichkov:
It is unlikely that you can get a refund for a project you have closed and accepted. Especially as you admit to a share of the blame. Look for another developer, there are plenty of them.

Continuation of the highlighted phrase: You will find another one, the same one, and you will go through the second circle of disappointment.