Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 21

Alexei Tarabanov 2019.05.19 04:45 RU
Renat Akhtyamov:

both the three times available have failed to guess

;)

It's like the market. Life.

What kind of people point their fingers at one place - smell what the end result of your poking smells like

5drakon:
Alexei Tarabanov 2019.05.19 04:45 RU

As in the market. Life.

Why people keep pointing their fingers at one place? Just smell the smell of the end result.

Lily of the valley

We need a good programmer who understands music - so that without poking, the advisor will earn money and call it a doughnut

♪ and let others smell the lily of the valley ♪

Алексей Тарабанов:

Lily of the valley

parachutes, faxes.

;)

Alexei, there is no free price movement in the market, whatever way you look at it.

Price movements are not subject to any laws of physics, fundamental, technical or economic analysis.

It is just a theory, which in practice is proved by random coincidences.

I repeat - the calculation of the profit/loss distribution between participants has been thought out in advance, right from the beginning of Forex.

This calculation works steadily regardless of the direction of price movement.

There is no way to change it: neither yesterday, nor today, nor tomorrow.

It still works.

That is the whole theory.

Renat Akhtyamov:

parachutes, faxes.

;)

Alexei, there is no free price movement in the market, whatever way you look at it.

Price movements are not amenable to any laws of physics, fundamental, technical or economic analysis.

It is just a theory, which in practice is proved only by coincidences.

I repeat - the calculation of the profit/loss distribution between the participants has been thought out in advance, right from the beginning of Forex.

This calculation works regardless of the direction of price movement.

There is no way to change it: neither yesterday, nor today, nor tomorrow.

It is still working.

That's the whole theory.

All right, Renatushko.

5drakon:

We need a good programmer who understands music - so that without poking the advisor will earn money and call it a dablo-kosom

♪ and let others smell the lily of the valley ♪

such a programmer does not need customers

Renat Akhtyamov:

such a programmer does not need clients

the sheet music here is mine and he will only write it through the UPU and we'll enjoy the melody as the cash money when falling into the account sings

5drakon:

the sheet music here is mine and he'll just write it through the UPU and we'll enjoy the tune as the money money drops into the account sings

♪ in anticipation of such good music, it's time to go freelance ♪

roughly, this is what it will look like out of 100% of trades, only 2% of the losing trades close with a loss

5drakon:
that's what it's gonna look like.

Yum - yum.

;)