Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 20

Aleksey Ivanov:
No - it is a folkloric expression of a useless psychological process. Physically, you can't pour anything out of nothing and nowhere anymore.

It is possible to overflow, but only into the void. A folkloric understanding of 0/0 uncertainty disclosure.

Aleksey Ivanov:
No - it is a folkloric expression of a futile psychological process. Physically, there is nothing and nowhere you can pour out of nothing.

There is no such thing as 100% emptiness (unless it's in a vacuum), so something will probably overflow anyway. There may well be a possibility that a heavier part of the air has settled to the bottom, and when you flip (overflow), that part will rush down.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well done. Renat, you know very well that redrawing simply has to be done retroactively. Yesterday it was absent and it was yesterday's signal, and today it is there and I don't give a shit about yesterday's signal.

And if I suffer a loss, then how do I reverse orders, because the signal is the primary one in this strategy?

Then a new rollover and another loss.

and so on, until the deposit is over?

Renat Akhtyamov:

And if we are losing, then how do we reverse the orders, because the signal is the primary one in this strategy?

Then a new rollover and again a loss

etc. until the deposit runs out?

As soon as the signal has collapsed (become curved), Stop.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I agree, but then what is there to discuss? That's one. And the second. I strongly feel that in your understanding of trading strategy you are putting the cart before the horse. In understanding in general, not in relation to a specific situation. No offense.

We may discuss the method of calculation of the optimal MA period. The optimality criterion is the minimum drawdown in the order opening method described above. To simplify things, you can close the orders immediately upon the positive profit.

I do not understand the analogy between horses and carts. The strategy is given as an example. I think the strategy clearly shows the optimality of the chosen MA period and the corresponding RMS.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I see that they fit to the overcorrected indicators.

The overshoot is elementary tracked by a simple indicator both in absolute value and in speed and direction. I do not see a problem with taking it into account in an EA.

Why does it bother you so much?

Алексей Тарабанов:

As soon as the signal has collapsed (become crooked), Stop.

The signal will become crooked and good as many times as you like.

But I am confident that the start and the end of the trade will be planned from beginning to end by the price tester, even before you get a good signal.

//that's the kind of thinking I used to have, now I think differently, i.e:

// wherever the price goes, the outcome of the forex game is known in advance and tchk.

//Everything is calculated down to the smallest millionths and the execution is so simple it's astounding.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The signal will become crooked and good as many times as you like.

But I am sure that the start and end of the deal will be planned by the quoter from start to finish, even before you get a good signal.

//Such were my thoughts before, now I think differently, i.e:

// wherever the price goes, the outcome of the forex game is known in advance and tchk.

//Everything is calculated down to the smallest millionths and the execution is so simple it's amazing.

Renat, if you're in Ufa, go to the TV centre, afterwards to Salavat Yulaev, where all the weddings go.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Renat, if you're in Ufa, go to the Telecentre, afterwards to Salavat Yulaev, where all the weddings go.

both of the three times you have failed to guess

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

both of the three times I've been wrong.

;)

It's like the market. Life.