Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 5

The title of the theme "risen from the tlene" is more appropriate for a vampire film. :)

Younga:

very interesting - when?

In order to answer that, we need at least a bit of research. For a start, let's try to imagine ourselves in the shoes of those who created this trend. For example, the trend has been going on for a couple of weeks and it is even, without any acceleration. If I were in the shoes of those who make the trend, I would not be satisfied with the same exact increment every day, and I would turn up the heat, to force ( to lure people). And at the very moment of acceleration (without my intervention), I would turn around.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
In order to answer this you need at least a bit of research. For a start, let's try to imagine ourselves in the shoes of those who created this trend. For example, the trend has been going on for a couple of weeks and it is even, without any acceleration. If I were in the position of those who create the trend, I would not be satisfied with exactly the same increase every day, and I would turn up the heat, to force ( to lure people). And at the very moment of acceleration (without my intervention) I would turn around.
How do you know when, in two weeks, in two years...

Younga:
How do you know when, in two weeks, in two years...
OK, so what does what I described look like to you? Don't be shy, you can apply additional analysis, like levels or trends...

Younga:
in how to know when, in 2 weeks, in 2 years...

Rest assured, the trend can reverse at any time.

khorosh:

Rest assured, the trend can reverse at any time.

That's not out of the question. And I am not trying to be a visionary. Yes, there are cases when a reversal occurs without justification, let such reversals go unnoticed. Or we can apply the portfolio method and then either all or part of the portfolio will be in our direction.

We want to make money, not a 100% guessing game. 40% of trades are enough to make money with a TP/SL ratio of 3

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
We want to make money, not a 100% guessing game. 40% of trades are enough to make money with TP/SL ratio of 3.
This is a waste of time, everyone here knows how to count. The essence of TS. Do you want to explain the robot the same way?

Vladimir Baskakov:
This is a waste of time, everyone here knows how to count. Can we get to the heart of the matter. Will you explain to the robot like that too?
The robot is already working. Just to properly give the robot commands you need to learn to understand it yourself. If you want a fast robot, here is the simplest terms. We take a sample of any currency pair, for example, one-hour bars. Construct the distribution and find the size of those candles that are in the centre of the bell. This will be a static setting for subsequent analysis. Now, we wait online for the appearance of a candle from the cloud distribution, which we defined as the centre of the bell. A candle appears, ok, we immediately open a trade in the opposite direction.And forget about it. The analysis continues by the same algorithm. I recommend mt5 with netting to avoid too many orders. That is all, the system is ready. You will see the report, and you will understand what to add next.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The robot is already working. Just to give the robot the right commands you need to learn to understand it yourself. And if you want a quick robot, here is the simplest terms of reference. We take a sample of any currency pair one-hour bars for example. We plot the distribution and find those candle sizes that are in the centre of the bell. This will be a static setting for subsequent analysis. Now, we wait online for the appearance of a candle from the cloud distribution, which we defined as the centre of the bell. A candle appears, ok, we immediately open a trade in the opposite direction.The analysis continues using the same algorithm. I recommend mt5 with netting, to avoid too many orders. That's all, the system is ready. You will see the report, you will understand what to add next.
Nothing new, all this has long mossed over.