Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 11

Vladimir Baskakov:
What's this about, then?
You see, in order to prove this, you have to use either a robot or monitoring of thousands of trades. I do not see the point in showing and displaying a robot, it is an individual development. I am not able to measure the monitoring, because it is only the third trade. I have no opportunity to measure my forex monitor, because I have only the third trade.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You see, to prove it you need either to use a robot to go through the history or to monitor a thousand trades. I do not see the point in showing and displaying a robot, it is an individual development. I am not able to measure the monitoring, because it is only the third trade. As for the brokers, I don't have an opportunity to test them, so I have to test them on my own or wait until I will have time to make screenshots and show them.
You do not need a robot, just the results of its work

Vladimir Baskakov:
You don't need a robot, you can just get the results
in the tester

Decromor:
Well, go ahead, what's the problem, I hinted at it...

and there's everything missing, not even a hint.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
in the tester
At least

Renat Akhtyamov:
in the tester.
OK, I'll try to run it today and show you the results.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You don't need a robot, just the results of the robot
The result is in raw form on the demo. There are no bugs, so it's not particularly pretty, but it's online.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The result is in raw form on the demo. There are no bugs, so it's not particularly pretty, but it's online.
You say don't watch the demo, then watch it

Vladimir Baskakov:
You say don't look at the demo, you look at the demo.

he's just surprised himself.

If it goes flat, it stops.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You say don't look at the demo, then you look at it.
(Look or not look))) your right, as well as the right to troll)))