Fins in the glass - trying to understand what happened by the ticks - page 17

Here is the formula for calculating the USD Index

USDX = 50.14348112 × EUR/USD^(-0.576) × USD/JPY^(0.136) × GBP/USD^(-0.119) × USD/CAD^(0.091) × USD/SEK^(0.042) × USD/CHF^(0.036)

prostotrader:

EURUSD takes up most of the USD index

Yeah, that's why it seems to be taking up enough of it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Why was there such a vacuum - where did the vendors go? Or is this a special artwork to mislead?

This data is not for a FORTS account - it is not guaranteed!

By the way, since you trade without hedging, wouldn't it be better to shift your interest to Gold.

There are several reasons to trade gold without hedging.

1. The price of gold cannot go below 1150$ for a long time, because mining and refining costs that much money.

2. Gold goes up and down for a long time, usually without a sharp break in price (unlike currencies).

3. Gold price depends only on the USD Index

prostotrader:

This data is not for FORTS account - it is not guaranteed!

There's a similar confirmation about 1 lot. I don't know how to look in Quicksilver, and it doesn't connect after the update.

prostotrader:

By the way, since you trade without hedging, wouldn't it be better to shift your interest to Gold.

There are several reasons to trade gold without hedging.

1. The price of gold cannot go below 1150$ for a long time, because mining and refining costs exactly that much money.

2. Gold goes up and down for a long time, usually without a sharp break in price (unlike currencies).

3. The price of gold depends only on the USD Index

To change an instrument is always scary, it's like starting to learn everything from scratch. I am thinking of expanding soon, but not replacing.

The first thing to think about is the convenience of trade automation, I'm doing MO now and I critically lack the computing resources to implement the ideas for Si, but I see young shoots from applied ideas that I want to nurture.

Какой-то везунчик купил 1 лот USDRUB_TOM по 67
Какой-то везунчик купил 1 лот USDRUB_TOM по 67
  • smart-lab.ru
Забавно, на 67 умудрился кто-то купить 1 лот. Бедолага не угодил кому-то походу, сильно не угодил. Или он с фатальным невезением))) Между 65,61 и 67 пусто.