The Sultonov system indicator - page 111

Artyom Trishkin:
А?

After a signal(N1) is found, make another iteration with slightly different parameters to find a more accurate signal(N2) in the direction of N1. This will result in a better entry with less risk and overshoot. For example for N1 10% of the position and for N2 90% of the position. But I have a feeling we won't make it without a couple more thousand pages.

Code Base

System of linear algebraic equations on every bar

Nikolai Semko, 2019.05.02 09:00

A two-window indicator on the example of solving a system of linear algebraic equations of any dimensionality

I hope this puts an end to this ignorance.

Nikolai Semko:

First substantive post! Thank you.

You are living in yesterday's day. It's all been there for quite a long time. But the main subject always has an answer. You, you see, are solving some ordinary system of linear equations, and he is solving someSLAU, with a free term.

This is essentially an attempt to solve an optimization problem, in which the free term plays the role of the incoherence.

A productive way of solving the problem would be to apply methods for solving optimization problems.

Nikolai Semko:

On May 3, Houston switched to Metatrader, now the trajectory to Mars is calculated in one go, along with soybean and oil forecasts. ;)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You are living in yesterday's day. It's all been there for quite a long time. But the main subject always has an answer. You, you see, are solving some ordinary system of linear equations, and he is solving someSLAE, with a free term.

Quite rightly so.

There's a sponge on the stake, start again.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Quite right.

Yeah, Yusuf, you're getting a little carried away.

Олег avtomat:

This is essentially an attempt to solve an optimization problem in which the free term plays the role of the incoherence.

To solve this problem, it would be productive to apply methods of solving optimization problems.

Oleg, the very process of making and solving the SLAE involves finding the best solution to the problem of finding a linear relationship between the variables and the target function using the method of least squares. It is believed that this is already the best way of setting and solving the problem. Vagueness is putting it mildly. In the case where there is no dependence between the variables and the target function, then, this "misalignment" takes on the value of the target function itself! That's the power and meaning of this "misalignment" to you. But, when, with obviousness, there is a definite dependence, then, the definition of 'misalignment' most accurately defines the meaning of the free term.