The Sultonov system indicator - page 39

Andrey Gladyshev:
Why calculate what has already been. Calculate what will be.
Immediately everything will fall into place. That's where the calculation for the future comes in.

We will get to this stage soon. From the beginning of D1 we will place real orders. Who believes me, will put them on real accounts, I will take the losses.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You have answered your own question, yes, it is a check to make sure that, the calculations are correct and the verdict of the indicator can be relied upon. There is no adjustment. It's not a lefty C0, but derives from solving the current SLAU.

And yet... Can I make a prediction about future events?

As I was writing, a reply had already been given...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

We will get to this stage soon. From the beginning of D1 we will place real orders. Those who trust me will place them on real accounts, and I will take the losses.

I wouldn't take losses, after all, this is the market. Risks and all that.

Andrey Gladyshev:

And yet... Is it possible to make a prediction about future events?

Of course, if we recommend to place an order at the opening of the current bar, is it not a forecast until the next opening of the next bar? Moreover, programmatically it is possible to check the verdict in real time every second, or by resuming the calculation as the next tick arrives.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

We will get to this stage soon. From the beginning of D1 we will place real orders. Those who trust me will place them on real accounts, I will take the losses.

By the way, your words:
"To be fair, I must admit that, with this method of analysis, I have not achieved any result that helps to profitably trade or predict the market. It just shows how complicated the market mechanism is and that's all!"

Andrey Gladyshev:

I wouldn't take any losses, it's the market after all. Risks and all that.

It is a gift to the pessimists to give them confidence. Of course, no one is going to sue me for losses, because, turn out to be in profit. But, have to withstand a certain amount of drawdown and not shout early "recover the losses!"

Nikolai Semko:
By the way, your words:
"To be fair, I have to admit that, with this method of analysis, I have not achieved any result that helps me to trade profitably or predict the market. Just shows how complex the market mechanism is and that's it!"

I made even more ridiculous assertions as a child

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Of course, since it recommends placing an order at the opening of the current bar, isn't that a prediction until the next time the next bar opens?

I mean, don't test the theory on history, but test it on what will happen.
I am not a mathematician and do not get into calculations at all. I just have a sporting interest in how it will all end.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is a gift to the pessimists to give them confidence. Of course, no one is going to sue me for losses, because, turn out to be in profit. But, have to withstand a certain amount of drawdown and not shout early "recover your losses!"

You risk losing your XP computer.