Regularity or Randomness - page 9

Serqey Nikitin:

But this is the wrong conclusion - to seek knowledge in a bunch of 95% of those who lose...

The right approach is to look for knowledge in a group of 5% who open correctly and make profit, and steadily...

This is too optimistic profit is consistently less than 0.01% approximately

Martin Cheguevara:
That's too optimistic, the profits are consistently less than 0.01% or so

Yeah, I guess so. These are the ones to keep an eye on.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Yeah, I guess so. They are the ones to watch.

THEY are the ones who know exactly what they're doing. Without any guesswork.

I'm about to crack my skull reading all this.

Starter, take it in the private line.

;)

It's fun here))

I want to ask the statisticians.

Why 95% are losing and only 5% are in profit. (Modestly. I doubt these figures).

At the same time all the time claiming that they win only by chance!!!

What about the normal distribution??? Screw it???

Where's your wonderful bell? Has it fallen off the tower???

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's fun here))

I want to ask the statisticians.

Why 95% are losing and only 5% are in profit. (Modestly. I doubt these figures).

At the same time all the time claiming that they win only by chance!!!

What about the normal distribution??? Screw it???

Where's your wonderful bell? Has it fallen off the tower???

the spread gets in his way

Maxim Romanov:
So far in my work, I have relied on the following statement: The market is complex, but the more complex the more participants there are and the more qualified they are.
Let's take 2 extreme cases:
1) sine-nobody will make a trade, because everybody knows where the price is going and in some cases there will be no sellers in the cup, in other cases there will be no buyers in the market.
2) Normal distribution - the maximum complexity, the total absence of regularities. It's impossible to reach this state because it requires an infinite number of players and a high level of skill.
As the result, the market is between these two states. It is only as complex as is necessary for the trading process to go on, i.e. for there to be enough liquidity in the market and enough participants making transactions on the market.

+

multiplicator:
the spread gets in his way

Dancers get in the way too, but they dance.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Dancers get in the way too, but they dance.

bad

I think the regularity of the market is greatly exaggerated by interested parties (brokers) in order to attract big and fast money seekers. Whatever the theory - on the history it is easy to find evidence of regular repeatability of quite clear profitable signals, but in practice for some reason everything is not so rosy - most of the signals are formed when the optimal time to enter the market has already been missed.