Regularity or Randomness - page 12

apr73:

The more you write, the more questions I have.

What do you mean - effective only for certain time periods.

I'm new here myself, so please keep your writing simple.

My reply was cut - I won't try to duplicate what I wrote before.

For the tester - https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/runtime/testing

Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
Идея автоматической торговли привлекательна тем, что торговый робот может без устали работать 24 часа в сутки и семь дней в неделю. Робот не знает усталости, сомнений и страха, ему не ведомы психологические проблемы. Достаточно четко формализовать торговые правила и реализовать их в виде алгоритмов, и робот готов неустанно трудиться. Но прежде...

secret:

My position is not to use opinions, but mathematical facts from textbooks)

There is nothing wrong with the maths there.

apr73:

The more you write, the more questions I have.

What do you mean - effective only for certain time periods.

I'm new here myself, so please keep it simple.

Suppose you trade, and you enter a trade wanting to get 100p.

But you don't really just want to get 100, but no later than in a certain amount of time, because otherwise it's not profitable. (and that's even without taking into account drawdowns, misses and mistakes)

Not all symbols always have such moves in the right direction. There are just "holidays" - sideways. It even goes in the right direction, but very slowly. And it is miserable to exit and risky to hold on.

---

And so about any strategy - there is always an area where it rules, and where it simply does not make sense (does not lead to the desired result). And the market is constantly changing, hindering the definition of these areas.

The "steering" areas, oh so few :-)

renatmt5:

My reply was cut - I won't try to duplicate what was written earlier.

My reply was also cut.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Let's say you're trading and you enter a trade wanting to get 100p.

But in reality, you don't just want to get 100, but no later than a certain time, because otherwise it's not profitable. (and that's even without taking into account drawdowns, slips and mistakes)

Not all instruments have this kind of movement in the right direction all the time. There are just "holidays" - sideways. It even goes in the right direction, but very slowly. And it is a pity to exit, and it is risky to hold on.

---

And so about any strategy - there is always an area where it rules, and where it simply does not make sense (does not lead to the desired result). And the market is constantly changing, hindering the definition of these areas.

The "steering" areas, oh so few :-)

So there is a time factor - it is usually part of the system.

Going extremely slow, time's up, exit.

apr73:

My reply was cut too.

renatmt5:

My reply was cut - I won't try to duplicate what was written earlier.

So it looks like you were trying to sneak in an ad...

Aye-aye to both of you contrivances :-)

--

I'd ban you for insinuating MQ employees.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's fun here))

I want to ask the statisticians.

Why is it that 95% lose and only 5% are in profit. (Modestly. I doubt these figures).

At the same time all the time claiming that they win only by chance!!!

What about the normal distribution??? Screw it???

Where's your wonderful bell? Has it fallen off the tower???

Because this is the normal distribution. The more trades you make, the less likely you are to make money. I already gave you an example. Let's take 100 boxers and put them into the ring and let them fight. Those who fell down, leave and a new one takes their place. Sooner or later, everyone who was in the top 100 will leave and be replaced by new ones. The market is simpler, so it is possible to stay alive there, but there are few of them.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

So it looks like you were trying to sneak in an ad...

ouch, ouch, you two contrivances :-)

--

...I'd have you banned for insinuating MQ employees...

What are you writing about?

It's pretty much a page cut off.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

So you seemed to be trying to sneak in an ad...

ouch, ouch, you two contrivances :-)

--

I'd have you banned for hinting at MQ employees.

Maxim, I don't understand the advertising and innuendo at all. Nevertheless, there is a feeling that it is better not to develop this topic. If you will write in more detail in a personal letter - I will be grateful.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Nevertheless, you don't want to see the results of your beliefs I pointed out above.

The results of my beliefs are on my profile)