Regularity or Randomness - page 64

Maxim Romanov:

I also dreamt about the formula today)) I tried to remember it, but it didn't work... I think I need to take a picture and then think how I will transfer it to reality... The only thing I remember is that it had a logarithm, and some fractions, but the logarithm of what, what was the base and what were the fractions, it's not clear.

Maxim Romanov:

You need something abstract to fall on your head... from an abstract tree in an abstract garden, some fractal for example.

fractal/fractal indicator in a kodobase.

In fact, what kind of regularities are we talking about?
It is already known that the universe was born by chance, as a quantum fluctuation.
Life was born by a random coincidence of place and time. And you and I are nothing more than fluctuations of the Nth order.
Hi guys, cat about conscious necessity and other nonsense).
A_K, hi, I sincerely pity you, you fluctuation.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
In fact, what kind of regularities are we talking about?
It is already known that the universe was born by chance, as a quantum fluctuation.
Life was born by a random coincidence of place and time. And you and I are nothing more than fluctuations of the Nth order.
Hi guys, cat about conscious necessity and other nonsense).
A_K, hi, I sincerely feel sorry for you, you fluctuation.

In RNA and DNA, the combination of four basic base pairs allows for the storage and transmission of genetic information. These four building blocks of DNA, or nucleotides, consist of adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine, or simply A, C, G and T. In RNA, T is replaced by uracil (U). Basic bases encode amino acids, the fundamental building blocks of proteins.This is a model of the genetic structure needed to program and maintain self-replicating life.......

Yuri, do you really believe that all this structure came about by chance? Perfect processes have no place for chance. For example, a paternity test assumes 99.9 per cent of the genome is a match. None of the billions of molecules end up "randomly" in the wrong place! We invented the concept of randomness to get rid of a lot of trouble.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In RNA and DNA, the combination of four basic base pairs enables genetic information to be stored and transmitted. These four building blocks of DNA, or nucleotides, consist of adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine, or simply A, C, G and T. In RNA, T is replaced by uracil (U). Basic bases encode amino acids, the fundamental building blocks of proteins.This is a model of the genetic structure needed to program and maintain self-replicating life.......

Yuri. do you really believe that, all this structure came about by accident?

Even the programming of such a system itself is very, incredibly difficult to implement. Just imagine there's three billion nucleotides of DNA in every cell in your body. Just imagine that just 23 nucleotides can give you up to 3 trillion variations. Our body is a supercomputer made up of supercomputers.

Randomness is only a higher level of order. BECAUSE both sides of randomness are an expression of a higher level. That is to clarify if anyone does not understand - for you and me the forces on buy and sell are an expression of the same process. Not bears and bulls.
And the degree of randomness of the process proves it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In RNA and DNA the combination ...

It's all known.
You should definitely watch R. Dawkins' lectures on evolution on YouTube.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Randomness is only a higher level of order. BECAUSE both sides of randomness are an expression of a higher level. That is to clarify if anyone does not understand - for you and me the forces on buy and sell are an expression of the same process. Not bears and bulls.
Not strength, powerlessness. everything tends to the potential pit.

Even Mechanism cannot do without acknowledging the fact that the flapping of a butterfly's wing causes a storm. Do you notice that flapping amongst other things?
No nail, the horseshoe fell off.
The horseshoe fell - the horse went lame.
The enemy enters the city, sparing no prisoners,
because there was no nail in the forge.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Randomness is just a higher level of order. WHY both sides of randomness is an expression of a higher level. That is to clarify if anyone does not understand - for you and me the forces on buy and sell are the expression of the same process. Not bears and bulls.

Then, we can assume that randomness is a chain of random events! The basis of any regularity is randomness, which we do not know. If a random process constituting a basis of future regularity will be successfully formulated, then everything seems to be regular and we forget that the basis of this regularity is made by chance. Here is a real example from an attempt to describe the regularities of the market of goods and services https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825. If you read this article carefully, you will notice that the following regularities of the market are based on the assumption that the market is based on the indicators of supply and demand, which in turn are formed on random processes - from the random willingness of sellers to sell the product and the equally random willingness of buyers to sell the product. What follows are clear patterns that describe the market with computational precision! In order to describe the Forex market, you need to find supply and demand indicators, like in the case of the real market of goods and services. Because I failed in this market, it means that I have not been able to find adequate ways to determine these indicators of a random process of their formation. We need to dig in this direction. It's a pity that. no one is interested in this approach and only myself has to make an effort to try to figure it out. Believe me, one more effort and the problem should be solved. If anyone decides to help me in this matter, then, the discussion will continue in the said thread.

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это механизм товарно-денежных отношений, действующий на базе присущих им законов, связывающий покупателей (представителей спроса) и продавцов (представителей предложения) и формирующий цены на объекты купли-продажи. Цена — главный ориентир рыночных отношений. Она представляет собой (в соответствии с трудовой теорией стоимости) денежное...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Not force, powerlessness. Everything tends into a potential pit.

well, I couldn't agree more.

However, everything would be in the pit.

the concept of convolution is familiar to you, isn't it?

A potential pit, as I understand it, is a repeatedly repeated derivative of a previous function

and what is the outcome?

Armageddon.

However, the radio electronic components continue to work, with their innards overcoming barrier after barrier

the conclusion is: you are exaggerating; you need to look for a way out of the pit, the driving force behind the quotation.