Regularity or Randomness - page 63

It's time for an evening of funny pictures:

EURUSDDaily_

If on the euchre such a thing can be taken to some basis of ts, on the pound a similar in parameters would be a sad picture.

Serqey Nikitin:

You're playing the "I'm Vanga" game again?...guess the FUTURE PRICE?....

There is a graph in the current time... When a cue appears - the indicator turns === closed position... or opened a position - whichever is convenient...

Your signal was a year ago. That's why I asked.

Can you show a screenshot of holding that position?

I love blabbermouths.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your signal was a year ago. That's why I asked.

Can you show a screenshot of holding that position?

I love blabbermouths, creepy)))).

I love the funny and resourceful too... But you forgot the title of this thread... The thread is not about me or even about you...

You need to be modest...

Serqey Nikitin:

I love the funny and resourceful too... But you forgot the title of this thread... The thread is not about me or even about you...

You should be more modest...

That's the trouble. I'm not naturally modest. What can you do?

Nature gives you other qualities. It's nature. She's the master of our lives.

If it wants to give me the mace of a ruler in the state, if it wants to wipe me to powder.

Or nullifies the deposit)))

Alexander_K:

Uh-huh. It's not an indicator, it's market research. You will see that the probability density varies periodically, as does the variance of the process. You will see what these periods are. You'll come to the conclusion that you should work with ticks, only thinned, etc. etc. Good luck!

Had a dream about the formula today too))) tried to remember it, but failed... I think I need to take a picture and then I wonder how I will transfer it to reality... The only thing I remember is that it had a logarithm, and some fractions, but the logarithm of what, what base and what kind of fraction, is not clear.

Maxim Romanov:

I also dreamt about the formula today)) I tried to remember it, but it didn't work... I think I need to take a picture and then think how I will transfer it to reality... The only thing I do remember is that it had a logarithm, and some fractions, but the logarithm of what, what base and what fractions were fractions - not clear.

It's summer, put a cot under an apple tree in the garden and sleep there for a while. The apple will fall and it will hit you).

khorosh:

It's summer, put a cot under an apple tree in the garden and sleep there for a while. The apple will fall and you will feel the illumination).

An apple is just for the discovery of the law of gravitation. It is good for nothing else.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The apple is only to the discovery of the law of gravitation. It is good for nothing else.

Your serious approach to the analysis of the joke makes me smile).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
An apple is just for the discovery of the law of gravitation. It is good for nothing else.

you need something abstract to fall on your head... from an abstract tree in an abstract garden, a fractal, for example.

Maxim Romanov:

you need something abstract to fall on your head... from an abstract tree in an abstract garden, a fractal, for example.

We do not need an abstract formula and abstract profit.
It is necessary for the deposit to fall down concretely and well. The effect will not slow down. The formula - I don't know, but it's very refreshing.