Regularity or Randomness - page 40

Maxim Romanov:
So I figured out a long time ago why everyone is leaking)
Already made a system to identify the market situation according to your analysis?)

Martin Cheguevara:
Already made a market identification system according to your analysis?)
Yes and it even works. My self-adaptive algorithm is built partly on this.

Maxim Romanov:
Yes and it even works. My self-adaptive algorithm is built in part on this.
Wow! Hmm...
Is there music playing on the site?)
Do you set the grid based on movement or all in one order?

I hope you didn't "adapt it" with mathematics by coefficients, but with a simple and efficient formula?

In my opinion, it doesn't matter at all what the magician shows or how the trick is done. What matters is how you react to his actions. But there is not much choice, though: either we buy or sell, or do nothing.

Martin Cheguevara:
Wow! Hmm...Wow...
Is there music playing on the site?)
Do you set the grid depending on the movement or all in one order?

I hope you didn't "adapt it" with mathematics by coefficients, but with a simple and efficient formula?
Yes, trend analysis at different timeframes and estimated pullback level is calculated, depending on current market conditions. The working time frame is determined in real time. Timeframes are not timeframes, I call them so conditionally. There is no such thing as a 30% pullback; each trend has its own pullback on each scale, depending on the characteristics of the trend.
There is no adjustments for history and optimisation, everything is calculated in real time. The entry point is wide where the reversal is likely to occur, therefore we have to use several positions. In the first version the position was split into 200 parts and now we have managed to decrease it to 30-50. In the next version I plan to reduce it to 10-20. I do not have enough theory for one position yet. But the goal is yes, 1 position and the exact entry and exit point. It is possible, but later.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's just that the dependency is so badly smeared that no amount of risk and patience is enough to trade any arbitrage

because that happens too (except for the pound no one has flinched):

So no one will flinch as you have all pairs pegged to the dollar. And if you take all pairs pegged to the pound, then everyone has flinched.

Vasily Belozerov:

So no one will flinch, as all your pairs are pegged to the dollar. And if you take all pairs pegged to the pound, then everyone shivers.

That's right, chief)).

Maxim Romanov:
Yes, the trend analysis on different timeframes and estimated pullback level is calculated depending on current market conditions. The working time frame is determined in real time. Timeframes are not timeframes, I call them so conditionally. There is no such thing as a 30% pullback; each trend has its own pullback on each timeframe, depending on the characteristics of the trend.
There is no history adjustment or optimisation, everything is calculated in real time. The entry point turns out to be wide, in which a reversal is likely, so you have to use several positions. In the first version the position was split into 200 parts and now we have managed to reduce it to 30-50. In the next version I plan to reduce it to 10-20. I do not have enough theory for one position yet. But the goal is yes, 1 position and the exact entry and exit point. It is possible, but later.
So far I have a maximum of 3 trades in the grid (12000 points of a continuous trend), and the maximum drawdown of about $ 70
I do not want to decrease it to $20 +100% of profitable trades - too few orders are coming out.

Martin Cheguevara:
I have max 3 orders in the grid (12000 points of uninterrupted trend), and the maximal drawdown is about 70$.
I don't feel like decreasing down to $20 + 100% profitable trades - too few orders come out
Is it by what instrument and for what period of time?

Vasily Belozerov:

So no one will flinch, as all pairs you have are pegged to the dollar. And if you take all pairs pegged to the pound, then everyone shivers.

clearly ;)

Even with this condition, there is nothing to catch on the joint movement of pairs

it's like increasing the volume on one pair