Regularity or Randomness - page 6

multiplicator:
I am interested in accumulation levels of stoplosses and takeprofits.
But not in the sense that these levels usually interest people, because the market maker is knocking out stops.
When the price reaches this level, they will be massively executed and cause market movements. (This is more relevant for the stock exchange, on the forex market traders do not affect the price).
But you won't find information about sl and tp levels anywhere.

It's similar :-) it's more or less the same in the picture. it's made for the same purpose, channels are shifted forward - it's the second leverage of deals.

"Whoever bought in the low stream closes his position or carefully trawls when the price touches the high one".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let me explain the first line: At the beginning of the experiment, i.e. at the opening of the 1st bar, the pressure of virtual historical prices was +6.63 conventional units of the price, which the market has to compensate for in the future. The effort of the 1st bar manages to soften the historical shock a bit, by -2.12 units, but the 2nd and 3rd bars hit by 1.56 and 2.12 units, worsening the situation. It remains for the 4th bar to strike a decisive counter-strike of -6.23 virtual price units at once. to stabilise the market by the time the current 5th bar opens! It seemed to everyone that, the market "accidentally" went down! All lines of the table can be analyzed in the same way. Conclusion: The terminal shows us only the tip of a huge iceberg called the market, without hinting at the fact that this market is mostly virtual, and it shows its real part in the terminal, which is used by uninitiated people. Moreover, this process of market self-regulation goes on for every tick, minute, ....., month and years. To be fair, I have to admit that with this method of analysis I have not achieved any result that helps to profitably trade or predict the market. It just shows how complex the market mechanism is, that's all! The attempt to detect a pattern of price formation leads us to search for even more complex patterns, for example, a pattern of formation of C0 and ai, like a movement in a swamp. Although, logically, we can create and test the indicator, working by the following principle: if а4<1 and Ц04>0, then price tends to fall - SELL, otherwise - BAY. If someone is ready to program and check this hypothesis, I'm ready to provide all calculations on Exel.

Do you know why it is impossible to analyse the price chart so directly?

The matter is that each point of price movement is not directly proportional to the volume of purchases/sales.

This is explained by the fact that market participants' lots are not constant and not equal.

If everybody traded with minimal lot, for example, then the chart would look like that, which is amenable to mathematical and statistical analysis.

It is often compared to flipping a coin. But the volume is the same there....

So we should not expect any normal distribution of increments, either.

So the answer to the branch's question is yes, a pattern, not a chance.

It is possible to identify, I wish you success in doing so.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you know why it is impossible to analyse a price chart just like that?

The point is that each point of price movement is not directly proportional to the volume of buying/selling.

This is explained by the fact that market participants' lots are not constant and not equal.

If everybody traded with minimal lot, for example, then the chart would look like that, which is amenable to mathematical and statistical analysis.

So the answer to the question is yes, it is a pattern, not a chance.

It is possible to identify, I wish you success in doing so.

I'm a stickler for randomness. I am based on analysis of patterns and shapes. No matter how many times I fight, there is no stability. Conclusion - patterns are 50/50 chance

TheXpert:
You're a delusional generator.
And you're the light of science here) you even called yourself how loudly)
Prove otherwise ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you know why it is impossible to analyse a price chart just like that?

The point is that each point of price movement is not directly proportional to the volume of buying/selling.

So the answer to the question is yes, a pattern, not a chance.

You can reveal, I wish you success in doing so.

So what do we do now? Flip a bag of coins?

Martin Cheguevara:
Prove otherwise ;)

So you generate nonsense and I have to prove that it is nonsense? Or should you at least try to argue your claims?

Whether I'm a luminary or not and what I call myself has nothing to do with you generating nonsense.

TheXpert:

So you generate nonsense and I have to prove that it is nonsense? Or should you at least try to argue your claims?

Whether I am a luminary or not and what I have called myself has nothing to do with you generating nonsense.

God in control of you and me and the whole world never argues his actions

Martin Cheguevara:

God controlling you and me and the whole world

And I thought it was a puppet. God rules the fore now.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I thought it was a puppet. God rules in forex now.

And trading is God's handiwork :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and trading is God's work :-)

Exactly you are absolutely right!

It's the only way to go from being just an expert to being the hand of Soros.

If you do not believe in what you do you will never achieve anything.

The main thing is to believe never to check anything and be sure to read books by enlightened people who have achieved success!

Believe and hope the most important thing, as one of the greats said, "If you bet on everything, then expect the result. Bet on everything - be a pirate!