The most banal trading strategy - page 53

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. Then you counted the errors and decided that "a finger in the sky...", exposing your illiteracy in this area.

If not finger in the sky, I repeat the question - what are you basing this on? What makes you think it should work?

Why accusations of competence? It seems that this thread is not about solving problems, but about finding out everyone's academic credentials. I am not here for that, I don't need to make assessments. I had a better opinion of you.

And yes, if you are working with 5 variables, it would be more logical to make a 6th equation to check the result. That's why I took 4 instead of 5.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

SMA shifted back by half a period is in its "proper place", it looks as if it is there as native,

If the graph is a "sloping straight line", then yes. But if it is a parabola and is shifted back half a period, the point will not appear on the graph. And if the graph is a "gable roof" and the Ma value is shifted back half a period, then it will not appear on the graph either.)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Mr Wizard, please don't disturb the work with your flooding.

Yes, Wizard can be offended
Anyone can...
But Galochka! Please!
Don't hurt...

Vizard_:

Yes, Wizard can be offended...
Anyone can...
But Galotchka! Please!
Don't hurt...

Gentlemanly.)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, we have all become convinced that the market is mainly ruled by chance. The search for patterns has not yet led to variable success, again due to the interference of chance.

Let's try to find out the potential of possible success and depths of abyss in case of failure of the most incredible trivial strategies, one of which is to stupidly open N buy and sell positions simultaneously on different TFs with the same or different TP and SL, as well as the initial deposit D.

On the history we should try to optimize N, TF, TP and SL, D. Perhaps many traders have already tried to analyze this strategy, then we will ask them to share their opinions. Who has tried such a strategy in practice?

YusufKhoja, I wondered, and realized only now, that you were right in the beginning of your acquaintance with financial markets, which I understood only now, when one unenviable algorithm in the program has clearly showed your rightness. You are right, but you have not found the key. I've got a chance to fix that key.

I am ready to talk to you in person, if there are no offence to 8 years old humour).

The current strategy has no future. This is an opinion from my experience.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, we have all become convinced that the market is mainly ruled by chance. The search for patterns has so far failed to bring us variable success, again due to the interference of chance.

Not randomness, but the purchases of certain participants. but when they will make their purchases - we do not know.

multiplicator:

not random, but the purchases of certain participants. but when they will make the purchases, we don't know that.

Or we just don't want to find out.

multiplicator:

not random, but buying by certain participants. but when they will buy, we do not know.

purchases are made where sales are completed :-) It's kind of an axiom.

And the selling ends up where the profit already made is heavily prized and the position is locked in.

And this is of course about the banks, which have influence on the exchange rate and about which more is known than about the crowds of insignificant traders.

----

It's worth opening an economics textbook, a couple of books 10-20 years old (not poisoned by traduns) "currency operations" and "banking";
Of course, your brain explodes from the beginning, but the course becomes clearer and you do fewer stupid things.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And the selling ends up where the profit already made is heavily prized and the position is locked in.

And this of course concerns the banks, which have influence on the exchange rate and about which more is known than about the crowd of insignificant traders.

That is, at the slightest commotion, everyone goes to USD. And so far there is no clear alternative?

Vitaly Stepanov:

So at the slightest commotion , everyone goes to USD. And so far there is no clear alternative?

This is a new, unknown to me, concept in trading :-)