The most banal trading strategy - page 55

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Recipe for 1 kg rice (for 6-7 people):

1. Vegetable oil - 400g;

Onions - 1 kg;

Beef (lamb) - 1 kg;

4. carrots - 1 kg;

5. Rice - 1 kg.

Bring oil to a boil, add onion and fry until red, add meat and fry for 5-10 minutes, add half of carrot, fry for 10 minutes, add remaining carrot, fry for another 10 minutes, add water, until all mixture is covered with water, gently boil for 30 minutes, add rice, add water until rice is 1 cm over water. Boil on a high heat until the rice has softened and all the water has evaporated and the rice is saturated. Reduce heat to minimum, cover the cauldron with something for 20 minutes. That's it, the pilaf is ready.

And you can first stir-fry the meat and then add onions and stew with the onions, and then everything else?

p.s. And when to add spices and what kind of spices?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Can I fry the meat first and then add the onions and stew with the onions and then everything else?

p.s. When do you add the spices and what kind?

Although I'm not the one who asked the question, but I'll answer if Yusuf corrects you. Onions should be fried until golden brown, so you should throw them in the hot oil stirring all the time and then add the meat. If you stew it with meat, it will turn into mush. The onion should be cut in half rings. Standard spices are zira, turmeric, barberry. Further, it's necessary to add black and red pepper, bayroot, and some people put chopped suneli. Garlic, whole heads, cut off roots, tail, wash, peel a little and then put the whole garlic heads into pilaf.

sibirqk:
Although I'm not the one who asked the question, but I'll answer if Yosouf corrects you. Onions should be fried until golden brown, so you should throw them in the heated oil and stir constantly, and then throw the meat. If you stew it with meat, it will turn into mush. Onions should be cut in half rings. Standard spices are zira, turmeric, barberry, and black or red pepper. Garlic, whole heads, cut off roots, tail, wash, peel a little and then put the whole garlic heads into pilaf.

Thank you! You live and learn.

I guess Yosouf is busy lecturing.

Spices when and salt when?

Sergey Chalyshev:

I do it this way - after the second part of the carrots, I put garlic, spices, salt on top of them, then I put some washed rice (this is important), and then as Yosouf's recipe. The carrots should be cut in coarse straw - especially for the second part.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Can I fry the meat first and then add the onions and stew with the onions and then everything else?

p.s. When do you add the spices and what kind?

No, seehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/306144/page55#comment_11289311

Sergey Chalyshev:

Zirbak literally means "frying", i.e. when you finish frying onion, meat, carrots and cover the whole mixture with water and boil for 15 minutes over low heat. In the process of boiling zirbak you add salt and spices that are available. Zirbak can be salted a little too much, taking into account the addition of rice and water, then turn up the heat and boil for about 15 minutes, until all the water is absorbed by rice. Then cover the cauldron with something for 20 minutes, stir it thoroughly and serve. Try to get a cauldron, which has the unique property of being a paraboloid of rotation: you need to pour about 1 cm of water on the surface, and this parameter does not depend on the quantity of pilaf you are cooking. Do not try to cook pilaf in a pan, it will be mushy precisely because of the mistake in the amount of water added. The property of a cauldron does not allow for mistakes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZyF69iDK0M

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Recipe for 1 kg rice (for 6-7 people):

1. Vegetable oil - 400g;

Onions - 1 kg;

Beef (lamb) - 1 kg;

4. carrots - 1 kg;

5. Rice - 1 kg.

Bring oil to a boil, add onion and fry until red, add meat and fry for 5-10 minutes, add half of carrot, fry for 10 minutes, add remaining carrot, fry for another 10 minutes, add water, until all mixture is covered with water, gently boil for 30 minutes, add rice, add water until rice is 1 cm over water. Boil on a high heat until the rice has softened and all the water has evaporated and the rice is saturated. Reduce heat to minimum, cover the cauldron with something for 20 minutes. That's it, the pilaf is ready.

I couldn't sleep half the night after that post - I was hungry. :)

What's the most trivial trading strategy?

I'm already guessing..:

boil the best pilaf and go out and trade it on the market?

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's the most trivial trading strategy?

I'm already guessing...:

you make the best pilaf and go out to trade it on the market?

;)

If the pilaf didn't work out, you can have the pirozhki.)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, we have all become convinced that the market is mainly ruled by chance. The search for patterns has not yet led to variable success, again due to the interference of chance.

Let's try to find out the potential of possible success and depths of abyss in case of failure of the most incredible trivial strategies, one of which is to stupidly open N buy and sell positions simultaneously on different TFs with the same or different TP and SL, as well as the initial deposit D.

On the history we should try to optimize N, TF, TP and SL, D. Perhaps many traders have already tried to analyze this strategy, then we will ask them to share their opinions. Who has tried this strategy in practice?

I haven't done this kind of "potential" yet, but there is definitely something to it...