I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 31

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I haven't broadcasted, but personally, 720 is usually enough quality for me to watch, let's say 1080 would be ok for toys...

The point there is to compress the video on the fly and upload it to the internet. And, then, for average quality in general, a video card with built-in codec algorithm will be enough, which everyone has now, as far as I know.

Now a lot of people watch on TVs, not even play themselves (I, for example, do so in the evenings, instead of watching zombie TV). On a 4k TV full HD doesn't really look like that anymore...

It turns out that it's really interesting to watch :) if the streamer is not a complete nub, of course

For example, one of the good ones made 500 + k last month on subscriptions. Not bad.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Many people watch on TVs now, not even play themselves (I, for example, do so in the evenings instead of watching zombie TV). On a 4k TV, full HD doesn't really look the same...

I didn't see much of a difference, especially if you're not close up...

Added a link to a post earlier about streaming on video cards, which makes sense.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I didn't see much difference, especially if you don't look closely...

Added a link to a post earlier about streaming on video cards, which makes sense.

I'm looking at it, thanks.

says it doesn't matter what encoder for YouTube, +-

I don't know... I know 4k immediately, better detail. If you don't look hard enough, yeah, makes no difference.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm looking at it, thanks.

He says it doesn't matter what kind of encoder, +-

I don't know... I know 4k immediately, better detail. If you don't look hard enough, yeah, makes no difference.

You're welcome.

Generally, the importance of suggestion is very great - I was doing an experiment - I asked a person to define what size (720 or 1080) the picture is transmitted to the TV - 1 time out of 3 he guessed, and more often he called 1080 as 720...

It seems to me that it's the content in streaming that matters...

And if you want 4k you have to buy 3800x.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The nonsense about the lack of protection is now on all PSUs. I have periodically, about once every 2 years, capacitors in FPS units fly - replacement solves everything, the same capacitors can be ordered on ali, and where else do they make except in China?

There are other kinds of problems, but that applies to all FPS, defects in the form of bad soldering.

Specifically about the lack of 5v line protection I saw herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8STTO5MdPM . The man shorted the 5v line and the power supply continued to work.

There are different capacitors, some of them are Japanese. They can be of good or bad quality including China is definitely able to do good things. They can be solid state and in some quality PSUs they are used. In terms of circuit design this is a justified decision.

And if you don't want to re-solder every 2 years, it's better to get a normal piece of metal. Of course in some cases re-soldering is an economically justified solution, but it's more of a special case and I wouldn't take it for myself.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Please.

Generally, suggestion has a great influence - I was doing an experiment - I asked a person to define the size (720 or 1080) of the picture being broadcasted on TV - 1 time out of 3 he guessed, and more often he called 1080 as 720...

It seems to me that it's the content in streaming that matters...

And if you want 4k, you need 3800x.

Everyone's vision and perception is also different... Some people don't care about the picture at all, it's a fact

For example, hardly anyone will distinguish 8k from 4k. Only if you are on a very large diagonal.

X from not X for 3600 does not differ at all, the frequency is higher and tdp, but in benches is the same. The 3800 probably has the same picture

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Everyone's eyesight and perception is also different... some people don't care what the picture looks like at all, that's a fact

For example, 8k and 4k are not really easy to distinguish. Only if you are on a very large diagonal.

X from not X for 3600 does not differ at all, the frequency is higher and tdp, but in benches is the same. For 3800, probably the same picture.

I think X version is not justified to take, on this CPU the frequencies are 5% different and the price is 10% and then the frequencies in the boost. There are no more differences.

Maxim Romanov:

Specifically about the lack of 5v line protection I saw herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8STTO5MdPM . The man shorted the 5v line and the power supply continued to work.

There are different capacitors, some of them are Japanese. There are quality and low-quality, including in China can definitely do quality things. They can be solid state and in some quality PSUs they are used. In terms of circuit design this is a justified decision.

And if you don't want to re-solder every 2 years, it's better to get a normal piece of metal. Of course in some cases re-soldering is economically feasible, but it's more of a special case and I wouldn't buy it for me.

I've watched the video and I'm really surprised, but it should be understood that 450 watt and 800 watt units have different circuitry. I can't see any heat on the wires - I went and felt it on purpose :)

Whether the 600 and 800 have protection on the PSU - have to check in general then.

And as for replacing capacitors, yes you can buy on solid state for 3 times the price, but there will fly other components under constant load, that's all.

About the RX 5700 in the reference. Yeah, it's noisy at high revs... but man, the design goes in, unlike the fan-driven Chinese stuff. And it's 5k cheaper.

If you don't crank it up a notch, it's fine.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Everyone's eyesight and perception is also different... some people don't care what the picture looks like at all, that's a fact

For example, 8k and 4k are not really easy to distinguish. Only if you are on a very large diagonal.

X from not X for 3600 does not differ at all, the frequency is higher and tdp, but in benches is the same. The 3800 probably has the same picture.

Of course the difference is only in frequency and a little more performance due to that without overclocking. And the 3800 and 3900 without X are just not observable.