I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 46

linus torvalds also switched to amd.

ruslan #:
Did you file down the CPU itself? They don't fit into the socket, you have to change the angle.

I didn't have to file it, the seller did it himself. It took a minute with a file, but he did it himself and it's been working for five years.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

I didn't have to file it, the seller did it himself. It took a minute with a file, but he made it himself and it's been working for five years.

Do you have a server vinda?

P.S. one more thing in a crash vinda does not crash?? there chipsets will not work just like that, you need to manually edit the drivers..... we tested on G45 with hangs )))).

The seller sold me a filed and jumpered one I put it on and it works.

ruslan #:
you have a server vin?

I don't have a server, just a vin 10 pro.

But don't let the modders say it's not a pi$$t... how can I help it?

Intel is cool because the corner of the chip was filed off by the seller...

Just a computer at home, was Core2Duo no money to change, found the best option for Xeon L5420

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

but don't let the moderators say it's not a pi$$t... how can I help it?

Intel is cool because the corner of the chip was filed off by the seller...

It can be changed from intel to intel, from home to server. You just need to re-flash it.

I've had this programme for 11 years, I used it to test processor caches ..... amd has always won on it.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48216664d4d6d92b87790475dd28ae4fba192a7872fc72a3bdb86ea1290f2913

VirusTotal
  • www.virustotal.com
VirusTotal
Files:
RMMT.zip  13 kb

ruslan #:
I've had this programme for 11 years, I used it to test processor caches ..... amd has always won on it.

That's great.