Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 15

Mickey Moose:

As if I didn't need a profitable one.

I wonder why.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Unfortunately, advertising has now lost its relevance. Google has banned forex advertising. Yandex has its own nuances (banned in Ukraine) + you have to have a broker's licence too.

So yes. Advertising has now collapsed and is crossed off the list of expenses.

there are other advertising companies that deal with banners.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Costs are high, well over $1,000 a year.

Pure search traffic. No advertising for a long time.

You can promote with link purchase

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I wonder why.

Why would I want to go to all that trouble with him?

multiplicator:
link purchase can be promoted

I did this back in 20082009, when I first started the website.

There is a lot of investment and almost no profit.

Mickey Moose:
And why do I need the extra hassle with it?

With a knowingly profitable advisor? What kind of hassle? I think you're lying, my dear).

If you do not think that the EA is not profitable, you may use it in real trading. I am not lazy)

Vasiliy Kolesov:

With a knowingly profitable advisor? What kind of hassle? I think you're lying, my dear).

If you do not think that the EA is not profitable, you may use it in real trading. I am not lazy)

I agree, if you think that the EAs are profitable, let them do it, I am also ready to run it for a long time, maybe with the settings, the last two EAs I run for three months already.

multiplicator:
link buying can be used to promote

Since August, only ***, pardon the expression, have been buying links. The search engines have drastically changed the algorithm.

Everyone gets out the best they can! All ways are good if you know how it works.

Links from ad boards only spoil the weight of the page. Clean searches and interesting articles lift that weight.

Then again, everyone gets out of it and tries to earn as much as they can .....

multiplicator:
link purchase can be used to promote

It's been two or more years since it's been relevant.