Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 14

Vitalii Ananev:

You have your website listed in your profile. Where you probably advertise your products. That's an expense too - hosting, domain, content.

That's a lot of expenses, well over $1,000 a year.

Pure search traffic. No advertising for a long time.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Google is smart. Google knows that the site is forex-themed :-)

go to a professional, they will find a loophole, they will adjust the site

tell us about it later).

Fast528:

Go to a professional, they will find a loophole, they will tweak the site

tell us about it later).

Another funny thing is that my nickname contains the word forex :-) I put the meaning into the nickname. Therefore, to do a site on the theme of cooking with the name forex - will not pass. :-)

Okay. It's already offtop. I don't want to be the target of another ban.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The funny thing is that my nickname contains the word forex :-) I put meaning into the nickname. Therefore, to do a site on the theme of cooking with the name forex - will not pass. :-)

why do you need Ukraine in your ads? do they require a propiska?

Fast528:

Why do you need Ukraine in your ad? Do they require a propiska?

They have their own nuances there - payment and so on. My account was banned after the introduction of sanctions (or whatever)

by the way, i tried to run the old ad again in google - it says you cannot show it in russia, ukraine and some other countries..... from such things...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There are nuances there - payment and so on. My account was banned after the introduction of sanctions (or whatever)

by the way, i tried to run the old ad in google again - it says you cannot show it in Russia, Ukraine and some other countries..... from that kind of thing...

i got a google search for a robot ad but the link leads to the wrong page but the site is the same

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That is why in this case it is the proger's fault and not the trader's?

I come to the shop to buy a TV set on android, the salesman comes up, I ask him what android, what memory, what matrix, response time, and he answered 3 out of 5, and called another manager who told me everything and showed me how to configure it, etc. But the manager is not a manufacturer, doesn't he need to know?, he needs to know what he sells and how it works,

we have two system administrators, one can work with the 1C database and the other can't, they are both written in the same language, the same code, but no! One of them doesn't have enough traction.

i come to the most known one in the city (before that i visited 5-7 same reply), cooler doesn't freeze, says it bleeds from under the nut (threads are out and he cannot make them, he cannot weld them with argon) and the nut is near the wall with the body, says to take off the front panel and replace the pipe. Tube is there? No answer, well what does it cost 10 thousand to remove the panel, 3000 filling. went to look for a tube in shops no, then an acquaintance met, said try to argonschiki come, drove up, prompted a very unknown shop, came to some garage, came out a little guy looked, said after 20 minutes would be ready while across the street went to the ATM, he did everything, gave 2500 for everything, including the filling.

They are experts in their field and a step to the side they do not know how to do it and they do not even have a brain for fixing or fixing it. It's a long time since I was able to type so much))))

Andrey Turbabin:

I come to the shop to buy a TV set on android, the salesman comes up, I ask him what android, what memory, what matrix, response time, and he answers 3 out of 5, and called another manager who told me everything and showed me how to configure it, etc. But the manager is not a manufacturer, doesn't he need to know?, he needs to know what he sells and how it works,

we have two system administrators, one can work with the 1C database and the other can't, they are both written in the same language, the same code, but no! One of them doesn't have enough traction.

i come to the most known one in the city (before that i visited 5-7 same reply), cooler doesn't freeze, says it bleeds from under the nut (threads are out and he cannot make them, he cannot weld them with argon) and the nut is near the wall with the body, says to take off the front panel and replace the pipe. Tube is there? No answer, well what does it cost 10 thousand to remove the panel, 3000 filling. went to look for a tube in shops no, then an acquaintance met, said try to argonschiki come, drove up, prompted a very unknown shop, came to some garage, came out a guy looked, said after 20 minutes would be ready while across the street went to the ATM, he did everything, gave 2500 for everything, including the filling.

They are experts in some areas and a little step to the side so they do not know and do not know how to do it and even brain does not work as it is possible to fix or create. I have not typed so much)))).

As I understood it, the programmer is to blame for the fact that some salesman doesn't know something, some systems administrator is unable to do something and the programmer is also to blame for the fact that some handyman doesn't slow down, but siphons. Yes?

A customer walks into a shop and goes, "uh.... oooh... oooh... here's that oooh..." What's the salesman got to do with it?

Well, the mere fact that the idea that in some shop the salesmen are telling the customers something is a fun science fiction story.

Andrey Turbabin:

I come to the shop to buy a TV set on android, the salesman comes up, I ask him what android, what memory, what matrix, response time, and he answers 3 out of 5, and called another manager who told me everything and showed me how to configure it, etc. But the manager is not a manufacturer, doesn't he need to know?, he needs to know what he sells and how it works,

i come to the most known one in the city (before that i visited 5-7 same reply), cooler doesn't freeze, says it bleeds from under the nut (threads are out and he cannot make them, he cannot weld them with argon) and the nut is near the wall with the body, says to take off the front panel and replace the pipe. Tube is there? No answer, well what does it cost 10 thousand to remove the panel, 3000 filling. went to look for a tube in shops no, then an acquaintance met, said try to argon to come, drove up, prompted a very unknown shop, came to some garage, came out a guy looked, said after 20 minutes would be ready while across the street went to the ATM, he did everything, gave 2500 for everything, including the fueling.

They are experts in their field and a step to the side they don't know how to do it and they don't even know how to create or fix it. I haven't typed so much in a long time)))

I recently read a review for a Maserati. The guy bought it from Novosibirsk and was describing the purchase-refueling-operation. In general the "official" wrote a lot of interesting things. Half of them don`t know any nuances and the other half pretend they don`t understand, for the client to take money from.... I will look for the link when I get home. It is a funny story.)

A lot of people here are unjustifiably attacking progoders. But we are not talking about coders, but about sellers of EAs. If the coder has developed an EA for someone else - this is a totally different story, why should he trade on it? But if you have developed it and sell it yourself (no matter who coded it for you), then do me a favor.... If you think that you have made a good robot.