Buy a profitable EA! - page 15

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
In TOR, if you can call it that, the condition is that it should really earn money. Also, the customer tried a lot of "stuff" from the Market. Therefore he does not need any tests, he will check real or at least demo one.

My robot is not interested in trader, I am interested in my opinion, how much for the multicurrency trading robot that works without indicator, you really need to test it on the history to understand that the system is working. For three years in the test it seems to be good, no oversleeping, increase in deposit 5 times, 34% drawdown 0.47 Sharpe coefficient profitability 6.55% and the percentage of profitable trades 83%.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

If i'm not interested in the order, i'm interested in your opinion, how much you really need for multicurrency trading robot without indicator on the test history to understand that the system works well. for three years in the test it looks good, no oversaturation, increase in deposit 5 times, 34% drawdown 0.47 Sharpe coefficient profitability 6.55% and profitability 83%. thats why i ask, how much is enough for your opinion?

The multi-currency Expert Advisor is possible :-)

There is an economy, a composition of currency baskets, rate fluctuations that are closely monitored and not allowed to go out of bounds. Otherwise it's just a "crisis".

So 60-70% of the time the multicurrencies can be adjusted simply by previous statistics.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I tried to check it on the history of the robot, but i don't know how much time it takes to start working without indicator. i think it works well on the test. After three years, the system seems to be good, no oversleeping, depo is 5 times larger, 34% drawdown, 0.47 Sharp's coefficient is 6.55 Profitability and 83% of profitable trades.

And where are the stops? are the stops rubbery?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the first orders are placed by robots. Web bots.

Whatever the task, 3-4 "bidders" quickly pile in using keywords :-)

Judging from other jobs, e.g. here, hardly bots

Fast528:

where are the stops? are the stops rubber?

There are no stops directly on each pair.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the multicurrency one does :-)

There is an economy, a basket of currencies, the fluctuations of which are closely monitored and not allowed to go out of bounds. Otherwise it's just a "crisis".

So 60-70% of the time the mulls can be adjusted simply by previous statistics.

hmm, never thought of that. what do you recommend? how do you test the system then? run more time?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Judging from other jobs, such as here, it's unlikely that bots

looked at both tasks - they both go beyond freelancing by a couple of orders of magnitude in price :-)

One (can't remember which one) is only solved by installing an MT server and its "plugins" at all. Or by writing your own terminal :-)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

the robot has a stop on equity at the set drawdown. there are no stops directly on each pair.

What do you recommend? How should I test the system?

i would have enough time, the question is how you test it.

the demo for a couple of weeks will show the result

Fast528:

there is enough time, the question is how did the test

The question is about OHLC prices on 1-minute timeframe.

I don't know if it's enough time to start the trading, I already tried it with one minute time frame. A couple of weeks is not a determinant, phase states up to 2x-3x months can occur. it means the system can either flat-out or subside, during 3 years the trade started with 10-11 cycles.

I tried it with 10 000 depo and it turned out to be not so big. I tried to start the system with a small depo, but it turned out to be too small. the deposit should be loaded up to 10 % and the minimum lots do not let me load the depo with 10 000.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

OHLC prices on a one minute timeframe

demo in a week will already show the pros and cons on a similar multicurrency

When I looked at the monitoring of similar multi-currency EA of one vendor not long ago, he removed everything from Market after the next failure of the signal.

Fast528:

the demo in a week will already show the pros and cons on a multicurrency like this

ok, running the demo and the signal.

It's running.