Buy a profitable EA! - page 3

Nikolai Semko:
You're talking about primitive robots based on classic indicators. But there are robots that see and understand the market much better and faster than a human, and use different tactics depending on the market situation.
The problem is that such robots are not for sale. Would you sell such a robot if it has a mathematical expectation of profit of 30% a month with a max. drawdown of 5% and a probability of a margin call within a year of 2%, if you also understand the basic rule of market: price goes against the majority. After all, then you run the risk of ceasing to be in the minority.

Nikolay, do you have any proof that such robots exist? You can imagine all sorts of things. But life surprises you and brings you back to the real world.

Maxim Romanov:

really made one that adapts itself. With the same parameters it works on 28 currency pairs, I tested all 28 pairs for 10 years and with the same parameters it works on 28 Russian shares, I tested them for 5 years. Nothing is optimized or adjusted, everything works by itself.

I do believe it. Everything may be on the history. Heh.

Maxim Romanov:

really made one that adapts itself. With the same parameters it works on 28 currency pairs, I tested all 28 pairs for 10 years and with the same parameters it works on 28 Russian shares, I tested them for 5 years. Nothing is optimized and adjusted, everything works by itself.

This is all a fairy tale. The robot cannot work with the same parameters even on 5-6 pairs.

If all this is so, then why don't you have a single signal. The seller who sells such a robot would surely show how it actually works.

And when testing on simulated ticks you can show anything.

Victor Ziborov:

Nikolai, do you have any proof that such robots exist? You can imagine all sorts of things. But life presents surprises and brings us back to the real world.

Victor, you've got me up against a wall. I have no proof and therefore I'm wrong. There are no such robots... :))

Well, think about it, Victor, if I had a proof in the form of such a robot itself and made the logical, single correct decision, it would be more reasonable for me not to let it out into the world, considering the awareness not only that it can be a time bomb for the success of the robot itself, if it becomes available to the masses, but also in understanding the depth of responsibility before their own karma and karma of others, because I can not control whose hands this tablecloth will fall, because the vast majority of people are starting to What good is that to me? To satisfy my own ego? But that's for wimps. I'd rather be thought of as just a talker. ))

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

These are all fairy tales. A robot cannot work with the same parameters even on 5-6 pairs.

If all this is true, then why don't you have a single signal. A salesman who sells such a robot would surely show how it actually works.

And testing on simulated ticks you can show anything.

I'm not selling this robot. It can't be, so it can't be, what am I going to do? And it's not a scalper, so ticks are not important here. Positions from tens of minutes to a couple of months are held, it chooses its own scale.
Generally speaking, science should never say what cannot be. Science can only say what can be and has already been tested. It is impossible to test what cannot be.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's all fairy tales. A robot cannot work with the same parameters even on 5-6 pairs.

If all this is true, why don't you have a single signal. A salesman who sells such a robot would surely show how it actually works.

And when testing on simulated ticks you can show anything.

Strange...I am slowly developing and automating the strategy (so far all trades are through confirmation), but on 7 majors all indicators used have the same settings,
And the panel that opens trades has the only parameter %risk of balance.

It's not a tester though :-) you can't make a strategy in any tester

I can sell my owl, I'll give you the trial version for a month so you don't have to look at Moniki))

Nikolai Semko:

Victor, you have my back against the wall. I have no proof and therefore I am wrong. There are no such robots... :))

Well, think about it, Victor, if I had a proof in the form of such a robot itself and made the logical, single correct decision, it would be more reasonable for me not to let it out into the world, considering the awareness of not only that it can be a time bomb for the success of the robot itself, if it becomes available to the masses, but also in understanding the depth of responsibility before their karma and karma of others, because I can not control whose hands this tablecloth will get, because the vast majority of people start to spend money on it. What good is that to me? To satisfy my own ego? But that's for wimps. I'd rather be thought of as just a talker. ))

The Creator didn't make us slaves for nothing... slaves to our stomachs... I think so too, if we didn't have to think about our daily bread there would be no development - why bother hopping around on branches in search of a banana if everything is given for free ... you can go crazy or become a drug addict - the golden youth is an example ...

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

And what is the maximum period of profitability? I haven't had more than a year and a half. With a drawdown of no more than 30% and profitability of 10 to 40% per month. Without having to make any additions (to save the deposit )))))

Yep, about 2 years.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:
Many "buyers" in the Market want freebies. That is, they buy it, put it on and "get their money". But it does not happen that way. And then the resentment, complaints. They say you make a profit but your robot trades on the downside. We expect them to remember that we do not know how to choose a trading system and we cannot be sure when we get a robot, that is, how to use it. This is not a hammer, which is easy to operate. It's much more complicated than that.

To learn how to use it, you need to know the algorithm).

And they are right to complain: sold - should work immediately. Well, maybe not 2 years, but a few months.

I do as instructed - it does not work. I get my money back. Imho, this is the right approach.)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't understand how people can trust trading to robots at all. Even though I'm far from

I'm not a programmer, but I do understand that the market isn't constant, it's constantly

it's constantly changing. You can't apply a program to the market where there are clear boundaries and

and the robot trades within those boundaries. Yes, the robot can make money for a while if those boundaries coincide

with the "boundaries" of the market. Well, you got my point)))

But then all the same inevitable loss.

You have to trade manually.

In my experience this is not the case. And that's exactly the advantage of a robot, that it has clear "trading boundaries". It means that you can always clearly understand if the system is working or not. And try to figure out if the system works when you work manually!

It is just manually "inevitably losing", because it is impossible to understand when the system has started to lose. The robot has to stop trading as soon as the control slump occurs.