Creating a trading robot - page 28

Alexander_K2:

Secondly, there is one technical difficulty - you have to read the OPEN/CLOSE M1 data from the terminal while loading the TS. I have not been able to cope with this task even now,

Once again and more clearly, what exactly and from where to read?

Where has the guest of honour gone again?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Again and more clearly, what exactly to read and from where?

I am working in the VisSim system. On Monday I start TC and it starts working "from scratch", i.e. it fills FIFO buffer starting from the first CLOSE M1 value (actually I have CLOSE S20, but it is not so important).

So, my unsolvable problem with MT4+VisSim is reading from the terminal archive the array of CLOSE M1 data from my brokerage company and filling the FIFO buffer with it.

For example, if buffer size = 1440 values (time window = days), it means that we have to read 2880 values from the archive, calculate the process variance, kurtosis, etc. and wait for the first new CLOSE M1 value. I.e. to start bidding not on Wednesday, as I have now, but on Monday.

Alexander_K2:

I am working in the VisSim system. On Monday I start TC and it starts working "from scratch", i.e. it fills FIFO buffer starting from the first coming CLOSE M1 value (actually, I have CLOSE S20, but it is not so important).

So, my unsolvable problem with MT4+VisSim is reading from the terminal archive the array of CLOSE M1 data from my brokerage company and filling the FIFO buffer with it.

For example, if buffer size = 1440 values (time window = days), it means that we have to read 2880 values from the archive, calculate the process variance, kurtosis, etc. and wait for the first new CLOSE M1 value. I.e. to start bidding not on Wednesday, as I have now, but on Monday.

Hm, is it possible to calculate everything you need in the mt itself? What is the need for VisSim ?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Hmmm, is it possible to calculate everything you need in the mt itself? What is the need for VisSim ?

Well, I just know WisSim from the beginning and just wrote a link to MT4.

And I still need to learn MQL, and I have no time for it. I can continue working this way, of course, but it's inconvenient.

By the way, Anatoly - there is a compromise (I understand that I just don't feel like doing something). You find this algorithm on your own in "From Theory to Practice" and make tests for yourself, if you are interested. If you have a profit, but still have a question - how to make it even better? - Then come back here. Don't wait for me in that thread - for me it is closed and has gone far into the past.

Alexander_K2:

And I still need to learn MQL, and I don't have time for it. I can continue working this way, of course, but it's inconvenient.

By the way, Anatoly - there is a compromise (I understand that I just don't feel like doing something). You find this algorithm on your own in "From Theory to Practice" and make tests for yourself, if you are interested. If you have a profit, but still have a question - how to make it even better? - Then come back here. Don't wait for me in that thread - for me it is closed and has gone far into the past.

You still need to find an algorithm there, the last 10 pages are just rubbish with no thoughts. But here there seems to be potential for development. So I'm not giving up, and I'm willing to write code, but I need to understand exactly what is required step by step.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Still need to find an algorithm there, the last 10 pages are just rubbish with no thoughts. And there seems to be development potential here. So I don't refuse, and am willing to write code, but I need to understand what is required step by step.

There on page 135. From 19.01.2018. Exactly one year has passed :)

Alexander_K2:

There on page 135. From 19.01.2018. Exactly one year has passed :)

Oh, thanks, I'll look into it.

Alexander_K2:

And I still need to learn MQL, and I don't have time for it. I can continue working this way, of course, but it's inconvenient.

By the way, Anatoly - there is a compromise (I understand that I just don't feel like doing something). You find this algorithm on your own in "From Theory to Practice" and make tests for yourself, if you are interested. If you have a profit, but still have a question - how to make it even better? - Then come back here. Don't wait for me in that thread - it's closed for me and has gone far into the past.

hmm... why are you jumping in so technically?

Your brainchild is there - move it (TS), wait for a link to the signals ...

Martin Cheguevara:

"From theory to practice - part two"

=)

>=(*^*)=<

:-)

There's still the opinion that one such shuffleboard is enough... in that thread.

It would be nice to have some freshness here...