where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 12

12 pages, no matter how much this EA costs, it has already paid for itself many times over! Can you imagine how much money all the panellists would have lost if they'd made real trades instead of just talking about it :)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
You can cheat, but only within the limits of the law.
"I honour the penal code" - Ostap Bender.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
You can cheat, but only within the limits of the law.
That's what marketing does.

Sly007:
12 pages, no matter how much this EA is worth, it has already paid for itself many times over! Can you imagine how much money all the panelists would have made if they had made real trades instead of talking about it :)

Doooooo....

And can you imagine how much dough the rights holders would get if everyone who saw their film paid for it...

Konstantin Nikitin:

And let's develop the idea further. Does the product you bought work according to the above algorithm? YES!!! Then what's the problem. That this algorithm can't work? No one guarantees that.
And to finish frankly. Why buy a product if you are not happy with it in the tester? You may download the demo and run it however you want. And only after making sure that the product suits you, rent/purchase it.

I also had a case where a hysterical madam panicked when she saw orders with a minus, closed them with her hands and opened others with a gigantic lot, which resulted in her losing everything, which was my fault. I asked them to send me the log-file and the state. I compared them and everything became clear at once.

I had a look at the chart and compared it with the log-file and the state - everything became clear at once.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also had a case where a hysterical madam panicked when she saw orders with a minus, closed them with her hands and opened others with a gigantic lot, which resulted in her losing everything, which was my fault. I asked them to send me the log-file and the state. I compared them and everything became clear at once.

I had to go back to the market and ask for a quote from the broker, and then I would ask for a quote from the broker.

There are plenty of them in other places too).

to AA. And soon.)

vladzeit:

Interesting question... however)

Actually, the question from a legal point of view is not straightforward, regardless of the fact that the buyer has been acquainted with the rules of MarketplaceVI. Liability of the parties#

The relationship between seller and buyer is not defined by the Marketplace Rules, but by the agreement between the seller and the buyer, and in its absence, the Law will be based on the applicable law.

And this is where precedents can be set....

In a general sense, when buying a product or service, it is customary to assume that we are buying something of value, which at least has a useful purpose.

So this "value" is the advisor himself, but the result of his work is something else)

vladzeit:

From the point of view of the law, ... The law does not consider what the purchaser could or could not check to be essential,

The law relies on the fact that the purchaser is not obliged to be competent in the goods/services, it is the duty of the seller.

The buyer saw the advisor's profitability advertisement and bought that particular (advertised) quality of the product.

In speculation, things look a little different. You pay for getting the probability of earning (and not losing all your money), and assessing the plausibility of this probability and the validity of the requested price is your job; if you fail to do so, it is your fault, not the fault of the person selling the advisor. Because if it could be guaranteed by the shop, such EAs would not be sold at all. If you screwed up and the product you bought turned out to be less valuable than you expected, then those are your own problems and nobody else cares about them. Incompetent buyers should be prohibited access to this kind of shop - that may be so (in especially meticulous regulations, but that is why all forex lives offshore). But the profitability of the product and the correctness of your assessment of its perceived usefulness will not and should not be ensured in any case.

Unfortunately, there is always the risk of losing a deposit.