where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 11

Andrey Dik:

Take your time)))) read carefully about "by fraud" or "breach of trust".

The technical specifications of the product are stated by the seller, which cannot be verified, and no contract is made and under the terms of the marketplace the product cannot be returned. In fact, the buyer cannot test the product in real conditions without buying it, and having bought it he cannot return it if he finds discrepancies with the declared characteristics. This is nothing short of fraudulent.

I emphasize that the market itself does not violate the law. There is a need to fine-tune the product design requirements in the market to prevent fraudulent practices by sellers.

Claims to the brokerage company. Why does the Expert Advisor make profit in the Strategy Tester, but goes down in real trading? You trust the tests based on its history and you see profit on these tests. What does this have to do with the seller of the Expert Advisor?

Konstantin Nikitin:

Claims against the brokerage company. Why does the Expert Advisor make money in the Strategy Tester, but goes into deficit in real trading?

Are you trying to be a sophisticate?

Something's up, the chorus is dragging on. For those interested, let me try to summarise.

1. All transactions on Market and Freelance are under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus. So everyone offended study the laws of Cyprus, I personally do not know them.
  2. The Market itself is a trading platform and it is not obliged in principle to sort out the legal issues of who is right and who is wrong. In this context the rules of the Market say exactly that MQL will not deal with claims about the quality of goods.
  3. All my posts on Russian law are speculative in nature and are intended to discuss possible legal consequences if the transaction were to take place under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation.
  4. When considering this situation from the point of view of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the transactions in the Market are legal.
  5. The buyer acquires the advisor for the purpose of making a profit, accordingly, is deprived of the protection of the Consumer Protection Law, and the provisions of paragraph 2 of Chapter 30 of the Civil Code on retail trade do not apply to these transactions.
  6. The Russian Civil Code does not require a technical description of the advisor when entering into a contract, nor do I know of any other law or regulation that requires it.
  7. The given back-tests are not a technical description of the advisor, but rather an advertisement, but, again, due to the intent to profit, the buyer is deprived of protection against unfair advertising.
  8. Conclusion. If the description of the Expert Advisor does not describe its algorithm of operation, or if the Expert Advisor cannot determine the difference between the claimed algorithm and the actual algorithm of operation, it is not possible to terminate such a transaction.
Please object only with quotations of relevant laws. It is advisable to find out for yourself whether this law or a part of it applies to our situation.

Fraud is when product descriptions say something, screenshots show some graphs and results, but they sell something else entirely.

In the rules, if I'm not mistaken, there is a clause where the buyer can claim his money back.

But you have to prove it.

Nikolay Lobanov:
I downloaded *** made all the settings listed on the site of the bot tested, showed a complete loss of the deposit, I want to refund the money spent on the robot where to go ?

Good afternoon!

Site where you bought the bot in advance checked with google and yandex?

Alexander Ivanov:

Good afternoon!

Has the site where you bought the bot been Google and Yandex checked in advance?

Another lawyer:)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Another lawyer:)

He's not a lawyer, he's Archimedes.

Market is not a manufacturer, performer, importer, official seller, owner of aggregators of information on goods (services) when selling goods (performing work, providing services), it is not covered by the law on consumer rights protection.

So only the power of mql5 can help here. But, it has become so distant from the people, one would think it has self-destructed, that in its place we are served by a machine, a skynet. The relationship between sellers and consumers here is built solely on reputation and risk. And the service can help against outright fraudsters, but not disguised ones.

You can cheat, but only within the limits of the law.

TC bought the training. If he draws conclusions, he has not wasted his money)