where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 8

Andrey Dik:

Here's your post. it's all true.

But I wrote above that there is no way to check whether the advisor matches the description, and there is no contract for any of the marketplace products, which stipulates the respective risks of the buyer and the seller's reservations.

Who makes you buy on such terms? If there is no description of the algorithm, then there is nothing to complain about.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Tomorrow I register as self-employed and the day after tomorrow I buy an advisor and declare it worthless.

Would you care to provide the grounds for declaring the transaction null and void? Only do not forget to provide references to the paragraphs of the relevant laws or regulations.

Vladimir Simakov:
Who is forcing you to buy on these terms? If there is no description of the algorithm, there is nothing to charge.
And if there were a description, do you think that would change?

Aleksey Rodionov:
And if there was a description, do you think it would make a difference? no!
At least, purely theoretically, it is possible, on the basis of a discrepancy between the actual and declared algorithm, to prove that the goods have a material defect and recover all the losses. Although it is unlikely that any lawyer would undertake this. And, once again, all my reasoning is for Russian law, while transactions on the market and freelancing are, as far as I understand, under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus.

And in general, especially for "hamsters", what do you think, if a man found an algorithm that is guaranteed to drag at least 0.5% per month from at least half of the instruments, he would sell it for a ridiculous $30-1000? If I had such an algorithm, not only would I not sell it to anyone, but I would even think about telling my wife about it or not.

Vladimir Simakov:
And in general, especially for "hamsters", what do you think, if a man found an algorithm that is guaranteed to drag at least 0.5% per month from at least half of the instruments, he would sell it for a ridiculous $30-1000? If I had such an algorithm, not only would I not sell it to anyone, but I'd even think of telling my wife about it or not.

That's right, well it's easier to put the money in the bank, you can already save on electricity =) 6% - banks give more. 1% a month, I'll lock myself in a basement and go to Cyprus in a year =)

Aleksey Rodionov:

That's right, well, it's easier to put money in the bank, you can already save on electricity =) 6% - banks give more.

Reread again, I wrote about income from one instrument, and now look how many of them your brokerage company has.
By the way, tell me a bank that gives 6% on a dollar deposit.

Vladimir Simakov:
Read it again, I wrote about income from one instrument, and now look how many of them your brokerage company has.
But by and large, you need to separate the funds for these instruments, + many pairs are simply mirrored.

Aleksey Rodionov:
But by and large, the funds need to be separated by these instruments, + many pairs simply mirror each other.
If you forget about "marmosets" with grids and use an adequate MM of 1-3% risk per trade, then you just need a portfolio of 10-20 instruments to load the deposit.

Vladimir Simakov:
And who is forcing to buy under such conditions? If there is no description of the algorithm, there is nothing to charge.

The question is not whether or not they are being forced, but whether it is legal to sell goods whose specifications cannot be checked and the specifications in the product description are not guaranteed?

the purchaser of such a product is, to put it mildly, an incompetent person.