will the FOREX live on? - page 6

Ilya Malev:

What? That the exchange won't work, or what? )

Are you saying that if the MICEX is stripped of its licence, it will still operate?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ahh... I guess the ties are also different - the forex director has stripes and the stock exchange director has a ruler. What difference does it make to a trader what colour the server desk is painted?

You have never traded? Just try it... feel the difference, so to speak :)

All right, the rest of you nerds, they're all right.

Boris Gulikov:
Are you saying that if the MICEX is stripped of its licence, it will still operate?

MICEX is not, but if the Central Bank tries to strip some NYSE of its cardboard licence, it is quite possible.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've never done any trading? Try it... feel the difference, so to speak :)

All right, the rest of you nerds, they're all right.

What am I so busted on? Are those really polka-dot ties?

Of course forex will live on ;)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You said it right. The difference in nuances does not make the stock market and the OTC market fundamentally different.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The plaid ones.

And, of course, the regulation, which everyone is tired of discussing here. The stock market has it, the forex has it, with all the unfortunate consequences.

Fanur Galamov:
Of course forex will live ;)

Forex lived, Forex lives, Forex will live! ;)

The lack of regulation is good because regulation gives you 10% of the benefits (like the certainty that the money will come back to you in case the company goes bankrupt if the regulator guarantees it, but in case you open an account with a leader company with a 20-year history it has little effect) and 90% of the harm in the form of various restrictions, which are justified by nothing but the cockroaches in the minds of those who sit in those regulators, with the size and influence of the regulating country often having little correlation with their reasonableness.

Ilya Malev:
The lack of regulation is good because regulation gives you 10% benefits (like the certainty that the money will come back to you in case of bankruptcy of the company, if the regulator guarantees it, but in case you open an account with a leader company with a 20 year history it has little effect) and 90% of the harm in the form of various restrictions, which are justified by nothing but the cockroaches in the minds of those who sit in those regulators, with the size and influence of the regulating country often having little correlation with their reasonableness.

You may trade wherever you want on a demo account.

If you have money and brains ) money is not earned that naively, it would be absurd to lose it so easily.

Although, those who have a full-fledged brain do not go into forex at all... but that is another story