New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 7

Boris Gulikov:
Let's just say they break down much worse in EAs than in sausages.
Naivety is not a vice)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Naivety is not a vice)

Lack of experience and common sense too.

Everything is learned over the years.

Boris Gulikov:

I guess I'll say it again.

"This is a hot topic.

I will repeat my suggestion that I already voiced in another thread.

No signal, no councillor.

If there is no operation monitoring of the EA for a month, the EA should be removed from the storefront. It will be removed until there is a signal that proves its work. Moreover, if monitoring is opened and closed, the amount of new signals is limited to, say, three. Further, an EA without a signal is IMMEDIATELY deleted from the Market.

Clearly, this will require human resources. I, for instance, am willing to clear the market of more and more junk for no compensation.

In my opinion, if the developer does not monitor the EA's operation on a real account (even on a cent account), then the EA is trash and must be removed as unnecessary trash!

In my opinion - this is the only sensible approach to forming a base not of trash, but of really working tools.

If the creator does not use his child, then the child is rubbish. The program was created only for sale and nothing more. This is obvious.

I am sure there will be more than enough volunteers to help clear the market in the way I have described.

What about the indicators? With panels? With auxiliary tools?

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, a good suggestion in my opinion.

I don't even need the condition "opening and closing of monitoring" - the hell with it, let it open and close. The rule is simple - an EA should be placed in the Market only if there is a signal (even a demo) with at least one month's history. This will filter out freeloaders who just took the Expert Advisor from Kodobase and placed it in the Market. Creating a monthly monitoring requires some additional effort and regular monitoring. And this, in my opinion, is already enough to reduce the number of fakes in the Market by at least half.

What about your beloved Peter?

Artyom Trishkin:

How should your beloved Peter be?

Right "beloved"... Artem, well, agree that the man is devoted to his idea, and develops it quite systematically. And, to all appearances, not really profit from it, "struggling for the idea", so to speak... This inspires respect. If there were a lot of people who knew programming, but preferred to trade "hands" - Peter would have more support.

And on the subject - it was about EAs. There is nothing wrong with the indicator libraries. In my opinion, nothing needs to be changed there.

Vladimir Baskakov:
And what about the manufacturers of smartphones, clothes, etc., it is the same there and no one complains about ungrateful customers.
There are trained salespeople in shops who will show, tell, and advise the customer. But in the market no one will help you make sense of the whole pile.

Alexandr Saprykin:
In shops, there are trained salespeople who will show, tell and advise the shopper when he enters. In a marketplace, there is no one to help you make sense of the pile.
How much money did you invest in creating the robot? 0 $. What claim can there be to Market, with its showcase and rating

Artyom Trishkin:

What about indicators? With panels? With auxiliary tools?

As there are now. I have no experience of selling indicators. But I don't see any particular point in monitoring using indicators in manual mode. A man is not a robot to trade every indicator signal. A human being is not a robot to trade every signal and moreover every signal should be interpreted by the same way as thousands of other users.

I personally am not interested in indicators from the market at all.

Panels, auxiliary software are another thing altogether. Either they are useful to the user, or not. And a description and a trial is enough to assess their usefulness.

Vladimir Baskakov:
How much money did you invest to create a robot? 0 $. What claim can there be to Market, with a showcase and ranking

You should learn MQL first, and then you'll tell me. A modern adult needs time and money, it often takes years to study mql and create a working robot.

It's easy to nag me to do this and that, and I will sell the trading robot after that.

Vladimir Baskakov:
How much money did you invest in creation of your trading robot? 0 $. What claims can you have about Market, with its showcase and rating?
Isn't the time you invested in creating Expert Advisors worth anything? Time is priceless. And the electricity spent by the computer during the programming doesn't cost any money? And the idea, on the basis of which the Expert Advisor was developed, doesn't cost anything?
I personally don't use the market, maybe I will, but later. I'll see what happens with the market next. I used to go to the market all the time to see what was new. Now I don't. I don't bother to look through the heap of useless stuff now, as soon as similar Expert Advisors with different settings appear.