New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 12

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well, it is a matter of opinion. For example, there are Expert Advisors that use several strategies, or rather, there is no specific TS. The user can select the indicators that are acceptable to him and create the ATC based on the Expert Advisor. So, there is no way to advertise such an Expert Advisor in signals. It is simply not realistic to conduct a few dozen signals. However, to be fair, of course. There are not a lot of such Expert Advisors.

Why not advertise? at least one working strategy (or two or three) and that's it. After that, the user will decide what to add or remove, or leave it. The main thing is the attention is attracted.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Why not advertise? at least one working strategy (or two or three) and that's it. After that, the user will decide what to add or remove, or leave it. The main thing is to attract attention.

By the way, there is such an Expert Advisor on the Market.

The developer has one product and 15 signals. Moreover, some signals are 2.5 years old.

Well done, I reckon.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I understand that you two have found each other :-) both have products in the market, but no subscribers to signals, and probably no buyers for experts :-)

And so you are dissatisfied with those who do not even have signals ...

And the market in general...

Life is unfair! :-)

What makes you think I'm not satisfied? I personally am satisfied with everything in the Market. I provide signals not for subscription, but for demonstration of EAs' workability.

And Expert Advisors have 5 stars each.... Although the second one has only one rating, it still has 5 stars)))) So life is just fair. I don't mind any rubbish in the Market at all. I'm just amazed at the willingness of some people to sell Expert Advisors, in functionality of which they are not sure. In my opinion, this is the "search for suckers". You have developed an owl, you think it works and is able to earn money, but you don't use it...... Isn't it strange?

Boris Gulikov:

By the way, there is such an expert on the market.

The developer has one product and 15 signals. And some of the signals are 2.5 years old.

Well done, I think.

I support him completely.

And in general, the topic is really about nothing.

The topikaster is tired of making new bots to make money from selling them.

All of us here are just muddling the waters.

Let it play out the way it's going.

Somebody's just churning out their own stuff and not even bothering to get a monitor. Someone are adapting their EAs to the recent history and jiggling the whole cutlet on their accounts - they are gone, and then open a new signal.

Someone is trying to develop a profitable Expert Advisor for the long term and give the client a real opportunity to earn with their program. And someone has gone further. And they create complex bots with dozens of strategies and hundreds of settings.

Each of us has his own client, the one he deserves.

I see no point in arguing. Everyone has a different view on this site. And perhaps the moderators have the most correct one.

Good luck to all, good ideas and decent customers!

Boris Gulikov:

And in general, the topic is really about nothing.

The topikaster is tired of making new bots to make money from selling them.

All of us here are just muddling the waters.

Let it go as it goes.

Somebody's just churning out their own stuff and not even bothering to get a monitor. Someone is adapting their EAs to the recent history and jiggling the whole cutlet on their accounts - they are gone, and then open a new signal.

Someone is trying to develop a profitable Expert Advisor for the long term and give the client a real opportunity to earn with their program. And someone has gone further. And they create complex bots with dozens of strategies and hundreds of settings.

Each of us has his own client, the one he deserves.

I see no point in arguing. Everyone has a different view on this site. And perhaps the moderators have the most correct one.

Success to all, good ideas and adequate clients!

The topic is purely a chat before bedtime))).

And all the best to you.

I'm going to have to check in as well.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I had such an idea about two years ago. But the idea was stopped by the fact that I "am not a writer" myself, and I don't have enough money to hire "executors" :-)

PS/ Quite a commercial idea: to make a resource a la "mql digest" and use it to analyse what's going on here. With authors' evaluations of EAs and signals.

In principle, it is quite capitalizable, that is, commercial development is possible. But you have to have a passion for writing from the very beginning.

Someone got up early.

Andrey Barinov:

Someone got up early.

they are led by auto-rating (because it's easier to do),
and supposedly there should be peer reviews by people and by various criteria, from sustainability/profitability, all the way up to ease of operation and external beauty

Then the game is worth playing for.

People like to listen/read other people