New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 9

Sergey Basov:
In fact, it's time to make the entire marketplace free, and for each product a "Donate" button instead of the price. :))

It would have been done a long time ago.

For free products that you don't want to sell, but you want them to be used. But there are people who donate for free software (in various ways)

Different contingent in the marketplace! There are those who understand everything. And they understand that even a FREE SOFTWARE was developed with a soul and a lot of time was spent on it. If the author decided to give it away for free, why not?

The fact that there are so many Expert Advisors in the Market with the same logic, but with different names and settings - is a fact.

Every day posted"grail" with a screenshot from the tester +10005000 percent. The question arises? (you guessed it yourself).

Some authors have 100-200 Expert Advisors with different names. I can not understand how they are developed.

I'm trying to cram several logics (several strategies similar in logic) into one Expert Advisor at a time. It is more convenient and easier to develop.

I cannot keep track of 5 Expert Advisors, and when there are 100-200-300 of them at once? I do not see the logic of promotion at all in this, except for being in new ones all the time.

Many authors and sellers(even competitors, who are not friendly) - have a lot of interesting developments, which I myself would use, if I were a client. (I'm all for adequate competition).

1. As said above: the product needs to be monitored! updated, react, develop it, respond adequately to comments and queries. Take care of the product. Make it better - with this approach, sales will happen.
  2. As you said above: If the product is not in the storefront, it has to be offered in spots. However, there are nuances here too. On many resources - a branch with advertising (even free product) are taken down in the archive or in the trash. + Google and Yandex does not allow to advertise forex. Therefore, we need to develop a program (see above), which will be distributed on the principle of a grid (one downloaded, bought, found ... passed on to another and so on).
  3. As I said above: every product should have a signal. But the products are different and as said above, what to do with panels?
  4. As said above: It's hard to find something among the junk. But every seller (well at least those who actually make something rather than throwing from a QB) believes that their product is not junk. So every seller will stand their ground! And "moderating" someone's entire marketplace into "junk" - "not junk" groups is not allowed (although I would do it in good faith too). Therefore, the quality of a product is judged by users, they are the ones who vote for the product by BUYING it, they are the ones who advertise a good product.
  5. As said above: It's worth starting with yourself and removing all your junk (in your personal opinion) from your storefront!

There's not much else to add.

You can't change anything in the marketplace. Why not?

Here's any of you who make any suggestion ( if it's a restriction of some kind ), I'll tell you how you can get around it . You will end up with the same thing.

Let's better summarise: "What is the best way to sell products here?", i.e. put together here a set of effective recommendations that you can hang on your monitor screen as a reminder.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Let's better summarise: "What is the best way to sell products here?", i.e. put together here a set of effective recommendations which you can hang as a reminder on your monitor screen.

You bring a person to the market and they sit on their ass and get a headache from all this variety, and end up buying a tester's Grail)

Someone above has already expressed the opinion that advertising is the engine of commerce...

No one is stopping vendors from organising EA championships on their own. This is the most obvious way of advertising.

In addition, it encourages to create high-quality work.

Promotion of such a topic could create a bias in a potential buyer - if your Expert Advisor is not participating in the Championship, you don't exist.

a service needs to be created soon:

Find you a candy of your choice (chocolate, waffle, suckling, gilettos) from the whole market! $30 per hour

vladzeit:

Someone above has already expressed the opinion that advertising is the engine of commerce...

No one is stopping vendors from organising EA championships on their own. This is the most obvious way of advertising.

In addition, it encourages to create high-quality work.

The promotion of such a topic could create a bias in a potential buyer - if your Expert Advisor is not participating in the Championship, you don't exist.

Yeah there was a championship, and then the author got his brains blown out .............

Who will create championships after that?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yeah there was a championship here and then the author got his brain dried out ............

Who will create championships after that?

Well, it's a good thing there's already been that experience... The righteous path is always difficult. Perhaps there are other models of how to market and promote similar products.

I'm probably going to say the odd thing about this resource as a commercial entity, without denying its informational and technical usefulness and uniqueness.

But better to fish in a river than in a fishing interest club.

All clients, in one way or another, are tied to the DC. It makes more sense to sell "tackle" there... on the spot)

vladzeit:

Well, it's a good thing we've had that experience... Perhaps there are other models of how to market and promote such products.

I'm probably going to say the odd thing about this resource as a commercial entity, without denying its informational and technical usefulness and uniqueness.

But better to fish in a river than in a fishing interest club.

All clients, in one way or another, are tied to the DC. It makes more sense to sell "tackle" there... on the spot)

Yep. :-)

DCs are the first "people" who ban all advertising branches, delete them and so on....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yep. :-)

DCs are the first "people" who ban all advertising threads, delete them and so on....

Maybe because they do not see any economic reasonability in it? If I did not see benefits, I would not agree either).

Although, I admit that they probably have restrictions imposed by the Licensor...