Services. Are they up and running yet? - page 11

fxsaber:

I think it was in a remote article.

You don't understand... it was a connection via an api to a third-party exchange. I want to connect to MQ server. It's nowhere in the help, so you can't.

Moreover, there is no description of the api as such - how to get a symbol, prices, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You don't understand... there was a connection via an api to a third-party exchange. I want to connect to the MQ server. It's not mentioned anywhere in the help, so you can't.

Why connect to the server MQ, when there is MT?

Especially since there's no description of the api as such - how to get the symbol, prices, etc.

Writing an MT-C#-API is a matter of a few nights for a programmer. Get a fully operational robot in any language that will, inter alia, trade through MT5.

fxsaber:

Why connect to an MQ server when you have MT?

Writing an MT-C#-API is a matter of a few nights for a programmer. Get a fully operational robot in any language, which will in particular trade through MT5.

Don't you read my writing? )

i want to connect to multiple mt5 accounts simultaneously from one mt5 terminal

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're not reading what I'm saying.

I'm only writing about being able to connect to MQ servers, via their internal protocol. THAT'S IT. At this point, you can connect to anything from the service, but not to another MQ server

I understand, it's an arbitrator's dream to have such an API. The only way to solve this problem is to run multiple terminals in parallel.

You may use Master Terminal and collect the data from other open terminals through the Service. In total on the Master Terminal you have

EURUSD_Alpari.

EURUSD_Dukascopy

EURUSD_LMAX

----

In case the Master Terminal is running on a slow brokerage company, an elementary Expert Advisor can be written that does not exceed the scope of MQL. All the dirty work is done by the Service.

fxsaber:

Writing an MT-C#-API is a matter of a few nights for a programmer. Get a fully operational robot in any language that will, among other things, trade through MT5.

))) Self-made "terminal robots" written in a couple of nights may globally displace MT from the market? You mean these "business risks"?

fxsaber:

I understand, it's an arbitrator's dream to have such an API. The only way to solve this problem is to run several terminals in parallel.

You take a Master Terminal and use the Service to collect data from other open terminals. In total on the Master Terminal you have

EURUSD_Alpari.

EURUSD_Dukascopy

EURUSD_LMAX

----

In case the Master Terminal is running on a slow brokerage company, an elementary Expert Advisor can be written that does not exceed the scope of MQL. All the dirty work is done by the Service.

There is such a possibility in many platforms, for example. This is a common practice when one informational feed is used, while the trading is performed at another broker.

arbitrage has nothing to do with it.

e.g. another provider has market depth, other relevant information symbols (indexes, futures) and other goodies

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

many platforms have this option, for example. It is common practice to use one feed and trade with a different broker

arbitrage has nothing to do with it.

So why do you need the feed back and direct communication with Services? They just receive information from third-party sources and make you the feeds you need. This is exactly why Services was created in the first place.

fxsaber:

So why do you need feedback and direct communication from Services? The Service simply receives information from third-party sources and makes the feeds you need. Exactly for this purpose 90% of Services was created.

how complicated it is... my feeds are in other mt5 brokers, e.g. stock exchange (Moscow, CME)

i can connect to any other broker, but not to the most popular mq feeds

but it seems to me useless to explain... this is the second page about the same thing

even if it's arbitrage, who cares about my trading

fxsaber:

Without the DLL, you cannot "extend the GUI" of the Terminal.

You can, but the time will be incomparable, what is done in the designer VS2017 or Delphi in 10-20 mouse clicks and 10-20 handwritten lines, with experience, literally within 20-30 minutes

A similar job in MQL will take 1 day or more.

we are not talking about "homemade" - if you write from scratch using language capabilities

SZY: And for unknown reasons the developers do not give an opportunity to work with graphic interfaces in the tester without "dancing with diamonds"

Реter Konow:

))) Homemade "terminal robots" written in a couple of nights could globally displace MTs from the market? Are you talking about these "business risks"?

No.