My approach. The core is the engine. - page 72

Реter Konow:

I am talking about full-fledged interaction between the engine and the EA in the tester.

The engine events (clicks, slider movements...) should flow to the EA under test and the data from the EA should flow to the engine.

In short, we want to be able to control the EA during visual testing. And to see all of the output data.

Come on, let's roll our ears. This is not a station square.

Georgiy Merts:

And the fact that Peter does not recognize OOP and likes global access to everything he can reach - well, with his memory it is not surprising. And if the target audience has people with the same memory - they will be very comfortable with Peter's approach.

Peter, however, claims that he "kind of educates the right people".

What the heck with OOP

The code must be readable and understandable, no matter how you look at it, everyone started to get acquainted with programming having read at least a couple of books, all the books contain typical examples, they are the same as in the MQL help, 90% of kodobase is readable, for people who studied by books post in KB

As for pyotr's approach, it has no prospects, unless schoolchildren will indulge in indiscretions with it - it's in their brain - to poke and prod whatever you want without reading primary sources )))))

Man, people can't hear what I'm saying to them.)

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO LEARN MY APPROACH.

I provide a markup language. It creates a GUI, WHICH BELIEVES an INDICATOR "MOVIE" (a closed program) and THIS INDICATOR CONNECTS WITH A CONNECTOR.

Connection files are generated by a markup language (constructor).

Forget about my approach. No one has to learn it.

Реter Konow:

Man, people can't hear what I'm saying to them.)

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO LEARN MY APPROACH.

I provide a markup language. It creates a GUI, WHICH BELIEVES an INDICATOR "MOVIE" (a closed program) and THIS INDICATOR CONNECTS WITH A CONNECTOR.

Connection files are generated by a markup language (constructor).

Forget about my approach. No one has to learn it.

Where do you provide it?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where do you provide it?

As soon as I finish it, I will provide it.

Реter Konow:

I provide the markup language...

Sorry Peter, but all you've presented so far are some hellish MQL program strings with dozens of parameters and calls to something I don't understand. If this is a prototype of your markup language, I'm already scared.

Реter Konow:

Example of declaration of a graphic element represented in the Kernel:

This prototype is written to the Kernel during the construction phase. Then, the constructor file is read and on top of these values, custom values are written.

The main thing is the form of Element and Object representation in my approach. It is tabular. This allows us to compress the Object data and fit a lot of properties into a small space. If this is written according to OOP rules, it would turn into a huge mess.

Where's the fierce Peter gone?

Why was the person banned (there's some sort of thing that somehow works)? Free Angela Davis!!! Down with BanReg Konow, long live the Kernel!

Unicornis:
Why was the person banned (there's some sort of thing that somehow works)? Free Angela Davis!!! Down with BanReg Konow, long live the kernel!
Maybe he was told to write the kernel-engine ... so he would not be distracted by the forum :-)

Unicornis:
Why was the person banned (there's some sort of thing that somehow works)? Free Angela Davis!!! Down with BanReg Konow, long live the Kernel!

System malfunction, ban's been lifted.