My approach. The core is the engine. - page 157

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You plug in a separate file and into it the settings. In the input parameters 1 additional setting: Setup -> Trade. After the test, put the setting in the file, and so for all necessary pairs.

But this is just one of several options.

But we have an advantage in multicurrency testing, and not one symbol at a time, and then a strange way to stack files for the final calculation.

That's what I'm saying, it's all inconvenient on the user side. You have to do it all and work it yourself to see all the details.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

That's what I'm saying, it's all inconvenient on the user side. You have to do it all and work it yourself to see all the details.

I've been working this way for at least 2 years now, and all my clients, though not many. Everyone and everything is more satisfied than the EA stood on each chart - it's not convenient.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've been doing this for at least 2 years and all my clients, although not many. Everyone and everything is more satisfied than an advisor standing on every chart - it's not convenient.

It all comes from the fact that many people are used to having many units operating in the army that are controlled from the general staff, from one command post.

What happens if the enemy destroys the command post, i.e. what happens if the graph on which the advisor is standing closes by mistake or does not function?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

All this comes from the fact that many people are used to having many units operating in an army that are controlled from the general staff, from a single command post.

What happens if the enemy destroys the command post, i.e. what happens if the chart on which the EA is standing is closed by mistake or does not function?

What if the terminal closes, the lights go out, or the internet cable is cut in the entrance hall ? All by mistake?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What if the terminal closes, the lights go out or the internet cable is cut in the entrance ... all by mistake?

Yes, and that's why I say that if the enemy destroys the command post, the individual combat units (schedules) should act on their own :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, and that is why I say that if the enemy destroys the command post, the individual combat units (schedules) should act on their own :)

If the lights are cut off, the whole army will be taken out of action at once, not just one command post.

Artyom Trishkin:

If the lights go out, the whole army is knocked out at once, not just one command centre.

What a clever guy. Is your army made up of robots like in the movie (can't remember the name), when the control centre is destroyed and all the robots fall down at once.

Dmitriy Skub:
Have you done timer-based event handling?

Unfortunately, yes. The callback interface between two fundamentally different systems is not possible.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What a clever guy. Is your army made up of robots like in the movie (can't remember the name) where the control centre is destroyed and all the robots go down at once.

Whoa. You wrote that:

Yes, and that's why I'm saying that if the enemy destroys the command centre, the individual combat units (schedules) have to act on their own :)

So who's army is made up of what?

Well, I'll chalk your rudeness about "smart guy" up to the fact that you don't speak Russian very well and don't understand that it means a pejorative and dismissive attitude to your interlocutor.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Unfortunately, yes. A callback interface between two fundamentally different systems is not possible.

If via timer, how are you going to work in the tester? I thought you said you were making cross-platform code.