My approach. The core is the engine. - page 153

Artem, where is the evidence that the system is not working well?

Реter Konow:

Let me explain to you why on mql4. It is necessary for development.

You need a weaker platform and a slower language to strive for quality.

Peter, you're a master of indulgence. :))
"What can't you Stirlitz come up with to avoid going to the fries".

Igor Makanu:

came to the topic because I remembered

I did the work today of merging 4 identical indicators into one indicator that displays colored squares - signals of each indicator

I wrapped the initial indicator into a class and then attached indicator buffers that I described with methods of the class. I created 4 instances of the object and it works like clockwork. I've only needed 30 minutes of work

While you are outputting colored squares, I can output entire windows at the same speed. So who's a "masochist" here?))

Nikolai Semko:
Peter, you're a master of indulgence. :))
"What would you Stirlitz think of to avoid going to the fries?"

Why do you think I need MT4?

Реter Konow:

While you're outputting coloured squares, I can output entire windows at the same speed. Who's a "masochist" here?))

And in general, bragging about squares on the background of my graphical capabilities, it's kind of weird...

Реter Konow:

Let me explain to you why on mql4. It is necessary for development.

You need a weaker platform and a slower language, to strive for quality. Your "samovar" statements are just an attempt to hurt me (precisely childishly), and to be objective, you haven't provided a single argument showing that my system works poorly. Everything is built on clichéd, pejorative terms - "samovar", "boilermaker"... But that doesn't move me.

But the evidence that the system is working badly is not.

And you're getting away from the question. No outside control of the EA in the tester?

I've been running EAs in the tester for five years now. And you still have a 21-column table.

Реter Konow:

While you're outputting coloured squares, I can output entire windows at the same speed. Who's the "masochist" here?)

Except that you can only output the windows and only your own, while he is talking about solutions to a sudden problem and how OOP (or ONOP, I don't know)) helped him do it.)

Artyom Trishkin:
I have been managing Expert Advisors in the tester for about five years now. And you still have a 21-column table.

You're clinging to the sign for nothing. It's solved in a couple of days. Just busy with something else.

Apart from clicking buttons, do you have other means of interaction with the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester? For example, the output of strategy data to another chart, text transmission to the Expert Advisor from input fields...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Except that you can only display windows and only your own, and he talks about solving a sudden problem and how OOP (or ONOP, I don't know)) has helped.)

That's fine. But what is so special about it? So, indicators, squares...

At the same time you criticize my toolkit on an equal footing. It is strange.

Реter Konow:

That's fine. What's the big deal? So the indicators, so the squares...

To solve problems at such a high level, and at the same time criticize my constructor as an equal... That's strange.

What level?