My approach. The core is the engine. - page 76

Corrected.
Files:

Реter Konow:
Fixed.

Better zipped archive with the right file structure. This will also avoid auto-rendering of some files (the site replaces spaces with underscores).

Figured it out. In short, for those who want to run Peter's example:

1) Compile Peter's example.

2) Run DRIVE.ex4 indicator on the chart.

3) Run the Expert Advisor on the same chart

After these actions, the following window will appear:

The window is interactive. It changes its focus. It can also be moved on the chart. The panel below is reminiscent of classic Windows panel. It's pretty cool on the whole.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Better zipped archive with the right file structure. This will also avoid auto-naming some files (the site replaces spaces with underscores).

Yeah, got it now. The auto-naming confusion came from the auto-naming.

I rename files without spaces. All with dashes.

It's more convenient for me. No unnecessary manipulation.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Figured it out. In short, for those who want to run Peter's example:

1) Compile Peter's example.

2) Run DRIVE.ex4 indicator on the chart.

3) Run the Expert Advisor on the same chart

After these actions, the following window will appear:

The window is interactive. It changes its focus. It can also be moved on the chart. The panel below is reminiscent of classic Windows panel. It's cool on the whole.

But the font is wrong.

You have to download and install the "Microsoft JhengHei Light" font in the C:{\Windows\Fonts folder.

And the font will be like the one I have in the example.

Because of the wrong font, the element texts are not positioned correctly.

Реter Konow:

You need to download and install the font "Microsoft JhengHei Light" in the folder C:{Windows\Fonts.

Yes, fonts in MQL are a pain. They promised to make it possible to add fonts to resources, but it's never been implemented.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Yes, fonts are a pain in the MQL. They promised to make it possible to add fonts to resources, but it was never implemented.

Right. I noticed that the same font in Windows windows looks much better. It is not blurred there and is very clear. And in MQL there is blurriness for some reason...

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Yes, fonts are a pain in the MQL. They promised to make it possible to add fonts to resources, but it never came to fruition.

I don't know about in 4, but in 5 it's been working for a while now.

Nikolai Semko:
I don't know about in 4, but in 5 it's been working for a long time.

It seems to be the same in the four. But"Microsoft JhengHei Light" is 10 MB. Too big....

Реter Konow:

Due to the wrong font, the element texts are not positioned correctly.

You can use this function to automatically adjust the size of the text items.